ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Boem asked for it, and got owned. NEXT!

Anyway, Trump is a cuck. I'm over him.

Chairman Yang 2020!

LOL!!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
The very rational and forum-etiquette friendly suggestion has been made that the abortion discussion be taken to a new and separate thread. Y'all might also consider starting one for the human rights discussion that has been hijacking this thread for the past numerous pages.

Neither has any direct bearing on the topic of this thread.

Don't make me report y'all to Support, now! =^[.]~=

Can I refuse? Spectator sport isn't illegal.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

A bunch of anecdotes and a lack of sexual creativity doesn't make an argument or an interesting dialogue.

@ray,

I lolled when you mentioned neither of the subjects discussed have any relation to a thread discussing president trump.
He doesn't have any legislation around pro-life/choice? What now.

Enter thread about donald trump, don't discuss actual politics or positions but just follow the media shitshow and go with that? o.O

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

A bunch of anecdotes and a lack of sexual creativity doesn't make an argument or an interesting dialogue.

@ray,

I lolled when you mentioned neither of the subjects discussed have any relation to a thread discussing president trump.

Enter thread about donald trump, don't discuss actual politics or positions but just follow the media shitshow and go with that? o.O

Peace,

-Boem-

Don't worry. This is what off topic is for.
"
Boem wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

@ray,

Peace,

-Boem-

Again, pretty weak arguments coming from one of your putative acumen, Boem. You could use the same argument about the proper serving size for ice cream, because it once came up about President Trump.

However, your discussions have gone so far off topic for this thread (hint: Read the thread title) that they are simply generic debates about the topics without reference to President Trump or his policies. Nice try, though. Now be a good forum citizen and take your thread-spam elsewhere. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Not worried, i just found the "don't talk politics in a trump thread" funny?

It's banana's, banana's for all of you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The conspiracy sites are pushing "chaos" and "disarray" again because they have nothing else to write. Pathetic!

Spoiler

Also daily reminder that these rags get their talking points straight from the DNC, as we've seen in the Wikileaks emails.

Spoiler

In other news, man cuts his penis off to prevent future rape:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 30, 2019, 8:51:45 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
The conspiracy sites are pushing "chaos" and "disarray" again because they have nothing else to write. Pathetic!

Spoiler

Also daily reminder that these rags get their talking points straight from the DNC, as we've seen in the Wikileaks emails.

Spoiler

In other news, man cuts his penis off to prevent future rape:

Spoiler

Let's see what Xav thinks conspiracy sites are. Hmm the list includes

CNN
Time
Washington Post
The Wall Street Journal
Variety
New York Times
Esquire
Vanity Fair
USA Today

Well Xav, If you think those are conspiracy sites, it might explain why you think social media is the best place to get your news. At least with social media it is much easier to avoid the common news stories and find news that agrees with your minority views.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Alyssa Milano is pissed because Georgia made it harder to murder babies. She must be really afraid of Moloch.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info