ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Boem wrote:
I'm almost eager at this point to do a pro-choice vs pro-life discussion with you at this point.

It's hard to imagine the twist's you will have to make after going true such a defense of human rights and the liberty and sanctity of life.

Get on board turtle we will go places you can't visualize yet!

\o/

I assume your pro choice going all "women should have a choice over their body's" if i remember correctly in a previous post?

Give me some good pro choice arguments i'm all ears.(eyes?)

Peace,

-Boem-

Closer to what I said was that current laws in the USA generally do an adequate enough job of protecting a women's right to make choices over their own body.
Start up a new thread discussing pro-choice versus pro-life and I might post there?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
@smiley, Your acting like people have no personal agency :p

Your own example shows you don't want a kid, so you don't have one.

Not aborting has never been so easy!

I'm agnostic btw so do some heresy on my part, i'll survive. My position has nothing to do with religion, just moral consistency.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 29, 2019, 10:24:08 PM
Men should be thanking women who get pregnant and get an abortion. "Thanks for sparing me 18 years of child support payments."

The state and nation are also saving a lot of money, because people who can't afford to raise kids just go straight on the welfare roles.

This is the argument I make to conservatives. How much bigger would the welfare programs be if there were no abortions? Are your churches gonna foot the bill for needy single mothers? NOPE. These idiots think we should return back to a 1950s style "Family unit". Not happening, sorry. Time to move on and deal with, and adapt to the situation in modern times, and not be such a bloody hipster.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2019, 10:28:45 PM
"
Boem wrote:
@smiley, Your acting like people have no personal agency :p

Your own example shows you don't want a kid, so you don't have one.

Not aborting has never been so easy!

I'm agnostic btw so do some heresy on my part, i'll survive. My position has nothing to do with religion, just moral consistency.

Peace,

-Boem-

I might have a kid if it wasn't such a massive hit on my disposable income. And if we lived in an entirely different world where having kids was a boon, not a burden.

It's not so much the kid as it is the circumstances that surround raising a kid.

I'm not willing to give up everything to have kids.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2019, 10:34:10 PM
Well if your going to pretend people have no personal agency, there is no argument to be made smiley.
Which i find odd since you seem to indicate yourself your making a choice.

I don't know how things work where you live, but where i am from people don't magically wake up and are pregnant.

As for welfare as an argument, the last numbers i read on this topic where that the adoption waiting list was 7 years in America.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

I don't know how things work where you live, but where i am from people don't magically wake up and are pregnant.

The part you're missing is that sex is still fun, and not everyone who has sex wants a baby, and not all females want to be preggers. To people like this, a child is a mere consequence of an action, not necessarily the desired result. Abortion is just another manner for more people to have fun without consequences.

"

As for welfare as an argument, the last numbers i read on this topic where that the adoption waiting list was 7 years in America.

Not around here. I see signs posted all the time on the side of the roads looking for foster parents for children. If there was a 7 year backlog, they wouldn't have to advertise the need for foster parents. Dunno if it's entirely true, but I know someone who wanted to adopt a kid, and they called a # on one of those signs, and all the kids they had for adoption were high on the spectrum autistic.

If hypothetically, someone was looking to adopt a kid who wasn't mentally ill, that fit a certain personality type, it might take 7 years if you're being really picky.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2019, 10:49:05 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

The part you're missing is that sex is still fun, and not everyone who has sex wants a baby, and not all females want to be preggers. To people like this, a child is a mere consequence of an action, not necessarily the desired result. Abortion is just another manner for more people to have fun without consequences.

Do they not sell contraception where you guys live? What am i missing exactly?

?_?

Is sex fun? Yeah for sure.

Can you make the decision to have sex and not get pregnant? Yeah for sure.

I don't see how that's an argument, again, personal agency.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

?_?

Peace,

-Boem-

Maybe your facilities just aren't as equipped as mine are. But I've blown condoms off before. Accidents happen.

Birth control for females doesn't always work either. Unless they get their tubes tied.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 29, 2019, 10:57:57 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

?_?

Peace,

-Boem-

Maybe your facilities just aren't as equipped as mine are. But I've blown condoms off before. Accidents happen.

Birth control for females doesn't always work either. Unless they get their tubes tied.

So yes, the argument is no personal agency and fringe cases.

Next time be safe and blow your load all over her face, between her thighs, have her swallow, unload on her belly aim for the armpits, whatever gets your rocks off. Get creative you only live once.

Not interested smiley, have a good one.

Peace,

-Boem-
The very rational and forum-etiquette friendly suggestion has been made that the abortion discussion be taken to a new and separate thread. Y'all might also consider starting one for the human rights discussion that has been hijacking this thread for the past numerous pages.

Neither has any direct bearing on the topic of this thread.

Don't make me report y'all to Support, now! =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info