ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
Believing false information is a real danger. It is human nature to want to justify ones already held beliefs. That is why it is important to read real news sites to get the bulk of your news. Contrary what Donald Trump would have you believe the main media outlets in the USA and in Germany as well, I'm sure, follow good practices taught in journalism classes in the universities. The purpose of these practices is to insure accurate reporting is provided as much as is possible.
The mainstream news is mostly fake.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2019, 1:51:46 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Believing false information is a real danger. It is human nature to want to justify ones already held beliefs. That is why it is important to read real news sites to get the bulk of your news. Contrary what Donald Trump would have you believe the main media outlets in the USA and in Germany as well, I'm sure, follow good practices taught in journalism classes in the universities. The purpose of these practices is to insure accurate reporting is provided as much as is possible.

TL;DR
:-)

I hope you weren't trying to defend posting bar graphs made of fabricated data and refusing to provide a source? I would suggest avoiding that source for now on. I would consider that kind of news more like 99% fake. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Everyone knows that news and the media are BUSINESSES, right?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/self-proclaimed-white-nationalist-planned-mass-terror-attack-government-says-i-am-dreaming-of-a-way-to-kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth/2019/02/20/61daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.aa2a38d2da55

Oh, look. Uber right-wing. War veteran. Obsessed with Anders Breivik. Googled things like 'Trump impeachment illegal' and 'civil war if Trump impeached'.

But you know, totally no correlation between potential hate crimes and the warm, loving, inclusive things Trump says to his followers.

None. At. All.

Oh shit, he knows Breivik? All the other things aside, this guy gets extra points for being an American yet knowing a 'small-time' political terrorist like him!
Didn't know Breivik was a celebrity in those circles.

Did a quick search, apparently Breivik took some drugs right before the attack and didn't use them for a long period of time. He did use steroids, but honestly, he's not even close to being the only one who does that...

I'm gonna deduct the bonus points I gave to this guy for using drugs while he was still in planning stage. Goddamn Americans, they can't even perform a planned mass shooting properly anymore.
Breivik and McVeigh are probably the two biggest Terrorist Heroes for crazy right wingers. Lots of people on the right seem to have a fetish with starting a civil war. You constantly hear these loons talking about it. The brains it takes to search this kind of stuff on a work computer which was probably on a military base? Clearly part of the master race.
"
Turtledove wrote:

I guess that is as close as you can come to admitting that you had posted a bar graph with bogus information in it?

I do admit that the post you copied of mine involved some trolling. But here's a serious few sentences. Believing false information is a real danger. It is human nature to want to justify ones already held beliefs. That is why it is important to read real news sites to get the bulk of your news. Contrary what Donald Trump would have you believe the main media outlets in the USA and in Germany as well, I'm sure, follow good practices taught in journalism classes in the universities. The purpose of these practices is to insure accurate reporting is provided as much as is possible.

The graph is an aggregate of many, mostly local, news sites. Saying the graph is fake is saying all those news sites are fake news. Bold!

[Removed by Support]

"
SnowCrash wrote:
Breivik and McVeigh are probably the two biggest Terrorist Heroes for crazy right wingers. Lots of people on the right seem to have a fetish with starting a civil war. You constantly hear these loons talking about it. The brains it takes to search this kind of stuff on a work computer which was probably on a military base? Clearly part of the master race.

Civil war is a valid defense against a tyrannical state. Obviously a Trump impeachment isn't enough to call the state tyrannical.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 22, 2019, 6:47:10 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I guess that is as close as you can come to admitting that you had posted a bar graph with bogus information in it?

I do admit that the post you copied of mine involved some trolling. But here's a serious few sentences. Believing false information is a real danger. It is human nature to want to justify ones already held beliefs. That is why it is important to read real news sites to get the bulk of your news. Contrary what Donald Trump would have you believe the main media outlets in the USA and in Germany as well, I'm sure, follow good practices taught in journalism classes in the universities. The purpose of these practices is to insure accurate reporting is provided as much as is possible.

The graph is an aggregate of many, mostly local, news sites. Saying the graph is fake is saying all those news sites are fake news. Bold!

You are getting more and more ridiculous. What is the source? Still can't name it because there is no source. It is made up nonsense. Now I'm starting to believe that you yourself made it up!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are getting more and more ridiculous. What is the source? Still can't name it because there is no source. It is made up nonsense. Now I'm starting to believe that you yourself made it up!

I showed you a different site which aggregates the hate crime hoax news. It's mostly the same news which were picked by the guy who made the graph.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Lots of people on the right seem to have a fetish with starting a civil war. You constantly hear these loons talking about it. The brains it takes to search this kind of stuff on a work computer which was probably on a military base? Clearly part of the master race.

There are many ingredients that exist today, which led into the 1860 civil war. Wanting it, though, is one ingredient. There were people rushing to Fort Sumter wanting to be the first person to fire of a shot. Others wanted to witness it.
"
Turtledove wrote:
What is the source?

Do you see those high tension towers? That's where we're headed.
"
What's the fucking source?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2019, 3:16:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info