ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

wtf i love tariq nasheed now

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Smollett paid for the hoax with a check. How dumb can a dude be lmao.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
wtf i love tariq nasheed now

Quoth Ms. Borders (circa Kavanaugh confirmation):
"
The stakes for this nomination couldn’t be higher because we must have a government that respects the needs and rights of women. Dr. Ford’s eloquence spoke for millions of women.
"
As a society, we live in a patriarchy. Period, full stop.
The first quote is IMHO the strangest. The allegations against Kavanaugh weren't about millions of women; they were about one man, and his competency to serve. It makes one wonder if Ms. Borders would have one man, whose guilt was never proven, suffer for the crimes of the many cases she believes occur regularly, under some theory of collective guilt.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2019, 4:11:14 PM
It's clear that either Smollett is sick and/or a criminal. He conned a lot of people into believing his story and will pay a heavy price for it.

The same will happen with Trump/Putin for the con they've pulled on a lot of people.
"
It's clear that either Smollett is sick and/or a criminal. He conned a lot of people into believing his story and will pay a heavy price for it.

The same will happen with Trump/Putin for the con they've pulled on a lot of people.

Fuck Smollett, I wanna know what wannabe Madame President Kamala has to do with all this.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Fuck Smollett, I wanna know what wannabe Madame President Kamala has to do with all this.

She has nothing to do with it. The guy is either deranged, or thought this would be a good way to gain himself more attention and fame. He did the same thing Trump is doing to his cultists (ie:you)
Exactly
I'm certain that 4 chan, the Kremlin and Q (all the same entity, btw) will cook up some 'deep state' conspiracy out of it.

(It, meaning the Smollett case)
"
I'm certain that 4 chan, the Kremlin and Q (all the same entity, btw) will cook up some 'deep state' conspiracy out of it.

(It, meaning the Smollett case)

I didn't know Smollett was in mighty ducks until he made recent headlines lol. As a kid I loved that movie.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 21, 2019, 7:23:51 PM
I had no idea until just now. Wonder if Hillary recruited him into the deep state back then? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info