ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Gays, notwithstanding their sexual preferences, want the same things as everybody else: Freedom, prosperity, access to affordable goods and services, the usual. If President Trump does the best job delivering these as they perceive it, he will have gay supporters, whether or not he is pro- or anti-gay. Results matter, not rhetoric, and more jobs for everybody means more jobs for gay Americans, as well. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together really believes that President Trump (or even a President Pence, should it come to pass) will turn America into a Right-wing theocracy.

It ultimately doesn't matter what President Trump thinks of gays or anyone else, because he's working for them as Americans, and that is what attracts supporters. =^[.]^=

Actually No. Most of the Government run on Autopilot. 80% of what the government spends on a yearly basis is spent without needing any action by the Congress. Well unless congress failed to passed the appropriations bills and goes into Government Shutdown...

Trump has to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States whether he like it or not. Refusal to enforce laws would be considered unconstitutional.

Like our immigration laws? Plenty of state Governors, city Mayors, and Congresscritters happily abrogate their oaths of office in order to pander to their criminal alien "constituency." =9[.]9=

I've heard right wingers use the state rights excuse my whole life.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Like our immigration laws? Plenty of state Governors, city Mayors, and Congresscritters happily abrogate their oaths of office in order to pander to their criminal alien "constituency." =9[.]9=

Believe it or not, they are allowed to according to your constitution.

"State officials need not enforce federal laws that the state has determined to be unconstitutional; nor may Congress mandate that states enact specific laws.

The Constitution has never been understood to confer upon Congress the ability to require the States to govern according to Congress’ instructions.

The federal government does exercise authority, but it cannot force state or local governments to cooperate in enforcement or implementation. The feds must exercise their authority on their own, unless the state and local governments choose to assist."
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's fun how Flynn, Kushner and Trump have been working all along to pass on nuclear tech to the Saudis to personally enrich themselves.
"
And let's not forget that your beloved Trump gave his backing to KKK during Charlottesville.
Bullshit. Trump was saying some people on "both sides" were bad, and some on both sides were good. Which sides did he mean? The following transcript is from Aug 15, 2017 (source)…
"
FEMALE JOURNALIST: Are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

TRUMP: I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I'm saying is this: you had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch.

But there was another side. There was a group on this side [points], you can call them the left — you just called them the left — that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

MALE JOURNALIST: You said there's hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: Blame, yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides, I think there's blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and if you reported it accurately you would say it.

JOURNALISTS TALKING OVER EACH OTHER: [mostly indiscernible] Neonazis… killed a person… Heather Heyer died.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn't put themselves down as [single-syllable indiscernible] and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group [indiscernible interruption] — excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group who were there to protest the taking down of — to them — a very very important statue and the renaming of a bar [?] from Robert E. Lee to another name.

JOURNALISTS: [indiscernible but apparently in reference to Trump's previous comment of "what's next? Taking down Washington's statue?"]

TRUMP: Was George Washington a slaveowner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down — excuse me? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

JOURNALIST: [indiscernible]

TRUMP: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slaveowner. Now we're going to take down his statue. So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you have people — and I'm not talking about the neonazis or the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neonazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. In the other group also you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers. You see them come with the black outfits and the helmets and the baseball bats — you've got a lot of bad, you've got a lot of bad people in the other group.
In context it's clear: the sides he meant were for and against taking down the Charlottesville statue of Robert E. Lee. The story that Trump was drawing an equivalence between white nationalists and counterprotesters at Charlottesville is a massive hoax perpetrated upon you by the corporatist media.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
The cult really will fall for any snake oil. He only appoints anti-LGBTQ judges, refused to recognize pride month, and bans them from the military...You probably also believe he will end HIV in 10 years. Even though all his actions hurts that.
So, you don't know (or care to) about Trump's appointee to the US Ambassdorship to Germany, Richard Grenell, right? =9[.]9=
The one gay guy defense doesn't work. Just like the one black friend defense.
Of course it isn't. To really signal your progressive bona fides you need to appoint so many gays and so many blacks that, given their minority status relative to the nongay and non black populations respectively, it is clear to everyone that you are appointing them because they are gay and because they are black, not because of merit. To the "woke," merit isn't a valid defense, because merit is a sinister tool of the patriarchy.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Trump has to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States whether he like it or not. Refusal to enforce laws would be considered unconstitutional.
I've heard right wingers use the state rights excuse my whole life.
On the one hand, I agree that turning one's back on state's rights is hypocritical. Providing they do not actively impede the efforts of Federal agents, I fully support states, counties and municipalities that enforce policies prohibiting their employees from actively assisting federal law enforcement, regardless of whether the law in question concerns immigration, marijuana, or some other issue.

On the other hand, I want more funding for the Wall so it can cover the entire California border. Better yet, Trump should just sell California to Mexico; then he can unironically say he got Mexico to pay for the Wall.

Just kidding. Sort of.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 20, 2019, 10:25:37 AM
6 million dollas raised within 24 hours. Are you feeling the Bern yet?

Twitter harpies are already losing their shit and fanning the Bernie Bro narrative. Delicious salt.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 20, 2019, 4:04:53 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
6 million dollas raised within 24 hours. Are you feeling the Bern yet?

Twitter harpies are already losing their shit and fanning the Bernie Bro narrative. Delicious salt.

Spoiler

Poor Bernie. Looks like it's rigged against him again.
I would have been fine with Bernie back in 2016. I think that he's too old though for 2020?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Anyway, on a different note. Anyone see that huge ass God-Emperor Trump statue they had in Italy? Danm, memelord lives on.

Italy has moved up on my list recently. I really like Matteo Salvini.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 20, 2019, 7:39:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info