ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:

Why would buying Putin calendar be pro-Trump? That is pro-Putin.

It's a joke, something me & rojimbo were goofing off about a few pages back.
Just ate in a mall food court. CNN was on the TV. Talked about Trump (or on ads) the entire time I was there. They should really call it The Trump Channel, since CNN talks about Trump more than the Food Network talks about food.

On second thought, "the Trump Channel" sounds vaguely pro-Trump. So maybe the Orange Man Bad Network. "This just in: Trump is still an asshole." Such journalism, much wow.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 17, 2018, 8:46:50 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Trump is still an asshole.
Finally, we agree on something.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Just ate in a mall food court. CNN was on the TV. Talked about Trump (or on ads) the entire time I was there. They should really call it The Trump Channel, since CNN talks about Trump more than the Food Network talks about food.

On second thought, "the Trump Channel" sounds vaguely pro-Trump. So maybe the Orange Man Bad Network. "This just in: Trump is still an asshole." Such journalism, much wow.

It takes two to tango. Trump is full of hyperbole and exaggerated claims.

“Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

Trump take bad publicity over no publicity. As they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
They feed off each other. The fake news media needs Trump to survive, without the rabid TDS people nobody would click on their bullshit articles. And Trump needed the media to win against the Bush and Clinton dynasties as an outsider. And he'll need them again in 2020.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
How insightful.

"
“We found that people who hold radical political beliefs have worse metacognition than those with more moderate views,” said lead author and neuroscientist Dr Steve Fleming.

“They often have a misplaced certainty when they’re actually wrong about something, and are resistant to changing their beliefs in the face of evidence that proves them wrong.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/radical-politics-extreme-left-right-wing-neuroscience-university-college-london-study-a8687186.html
Anyone else having trouble keeping up with all gaffes and criminal activity of Trump and cohorts?

I definitely am.

Was gonna bring some to attention, but there's 429 stories negatively affecting Trump...

People are already predicting only weeks until Trump's resignation.

I would concur, matter of weeks or months, followed by a recession with global repercussions.
"
rojimboo wrote:
How insightful.

"
“We found that people who hold radical political beliefs have worse metacognition than those with more moderate views,” said lead author and neuroscientist Dr Steve Fleming.

“They often have a misplaced certainty when they’re actually wrong about something, and are resistant to changing their beliefs in the face of evidence that proves them wrong.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/radical-politics-extreme-left-right-wing-neuroscience-university-college-london-study-a8687186.html

A clue that someone falls into that category is if they continually rant on the opposite political wing without ever really addressing any issues. Or if they try to address issues they try to assert that the person they are apparently (but not really) discussing things with says things that they never said. All the while arguing against assertions that have never been made.

This all works fine in an echo chamber. Since the only voice they ever hear is their own or people parroting the same thoughtless dribble.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 18, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
"
rojimboo wrote:
Anyone else having trouble keeping up with all gaffes and criminal activity of Trump and cohorts?

I definitely am.

Was gonna bring some to attention, but there's 429 stories negatively affecting Trump...

People are already predicting only weeks until Trump's resignation.

I would concur, matter of weeks or months, followed by a recession with global repercussions.

So far, nothing has convinced me that Trump would even consider resigning. Also, I would prefer him getting shown the door at the next presidential elections in no uncertain terms. One can only wonder what fairytales the Trump-fanatics would conjure up if he announced his resignation due to being forced out of office by the deep state.

... ... ...

and yes, writing this, I know he will spread lies in the event of him being voted out, too.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Never mind me, I am a double-post, an opportunity for Bunny to announce himself to the world at best.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on Dec 18, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info