ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
The world is doomed because of climate change but China is allowed to increase CO2 output until 2030. Imagine believing in both of these statements simultaneously.

Imagine seeing patterns where there are none.

It was already explained how China is dramatically reducing their emissions from the business-as-usual scenario. Their increase is no longer a positive linear or even exponential increase. Take the derivative if you will, the change in the slope is negative and decreasing now. Unlike the US.

Trump is of course not only walking away from the Paris agreement, but doing everything he can to make people and countries not care about climate change.

Dismantling the EPA and renaming it to the Environmental Pollution Agency, censoring climate changed related websites, from the EPA to governmental websites, subsidising fossil fuels massively, whilst cutting all from the booming job-creationist renewable energy industry, making dirtier air and water (mainly through the aforementioned EPA), not having any clear plan for emissions cuts at all etc etc. ad nauseam.

We need to be carbon neutral by 2050 if not earlier, the sooner the better. As it stands, China will succeed in that sooner than the richer and smaller country USA. wtf man.

Mummy Earth doesn't care about number games, she cares about the total absolute amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and there, China is killing it (literally) and is allowed to kill even more while posing as an eco friendly country because they signed some weak sauce agreement. It's total nonsense and if you truly believed in a catastrophic climate scenario you wouldn't eat it up.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Mummy Earth doesn't care about number games, she cares about the total absolute amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and there, China is killing it (literally) and is allowed to kill even more while posing as an eco friendly country because they signed some weak sauce agreement. It's total nonsense and if you truly believed in a catastrophic climate scenario you wouldn't eat it up.

So what? What is your point? What are you arguing?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I don't think he has a point.

I had a point, that was related to my question about global warming potential of CO2 and its atmospheric lifetime related to this.

They didn't even try to respond.

If they can't meet me half-way when i'm making these points, i'm not gonna do all the legwork. Especially since I already suspect they are not arguing in good faith.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

China says what?

To summarize: your position is: USA leaves Paris accord, reduces pollution, and youre mad and hate Trump. Yet China is in Paris deal, gets to be exempt from whatever rules they want, increases pollution, and you support them. You quote longwinded Pro-China nonsense articles.

HAHAHAAHAHA no ones stupid enough to fall for this double think idiocy.

Im beginning to think you are a new persona of that troll who used to make all the posts about evolution isnt real, big bang isnt real ect.

Oh look how difficult that was to snip the 24 preceding posts in the reply...

You should just look what your track record is to countries like the EU (historically with the US the biggest polluter) when comparing to the same baseline of 1990.

See, you guys have gotten away scot free for like two decades now. Bush and Obama tried to confuzzle people by shifting the baseline, and from what I'm seeing it seems to have worked.

Singular blip years because of a warm winter in North America literally mean nothing.

Compare the EU to the US here:

https://climateactiontracker.org/countries/usa/

I'm in full support of world saving climate change deals where everyone follows the same rules and everyone reduces pollution.

Looks like Japan is secretly going pro Trump:
They'll probably follow Trump's lead on climate change.

https://japantoday.com/category/national/putin-calendar-sales-surpassing-those-of-japanese-stars-in-japan
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I don't think he has a point.

I had a point, that was related to my question about global warming potential of CO2 and its atmospheric lifetime related to this.

They didn't even try to respond.

If they can't meet me half-way when i'm making these points, i'm not gonna do all the legwork. Especially since I already suspect they are not arguing in good faith.

It seems that they don't really care or believe in climate change. They obviously don't understand much about it. It seems to just be some parroting of a tweet they saw or perhaps the titles of some articles that they saw? I really don't understand why they are bothering to post about it at all.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

climate change bad
+
china man good despite increasing pollution

= cognitive dissonance bad
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 17, 2018, 5:36:16 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

climate change bad
+

Who has argued "china man good"?
"
Khoranth wrote:

I'm in full support of world saving climate change deals where everyone follows the same rules and everyone reduces pollution.

Looks like Japan is secretly going pro Trump:
They'll probably follow Trump's lead on climate change.

https://japantoday.com/category/national/putin-calendar-sales-surpassing-those-of-japanese-stars-in-japan

Sure, as soon as people throw their veto and national sovereignty in UN into the garbage bin, which I doubt will ever happen. Let me remind you that US senate wouldn't even rectify the Paris agreement. Obama signed it without the approval of Congress.

Trump seem to think they can get China to do a back flip on Trade war and policies. As easy as telling USA to do a back flip I would say.

Why would buying Putin calendar be pro-Trump? That is pro-Putin.

"
Turtledove wrote:

It seems that they don't really care or believe in climate change. They obviously don't understand much about it. It seems to just be some parroting of a tweet they saw or perhaps the titles of some articles that they saw? I really don't understand why they are bothering to post about it at all.

Oh they do know. People didn't touch on it but someone estimate Switching from fossil fuels to renewable and low-carbon sources of energy could cost US trillions... HAHAHA Hundreds of billions of Climate change is chump change. US is addicted to cheap and abundance fossil fuels. US dropped out of climate accord during George W Bush, it isn't new. That is republicans stance basically.

"
Xavderion wrote:

climate change bad
+

Don't worry. China has a plan. China’s emissions will eventually stabilize and gradually go down. Carbon emissions is in the plan. Hand up for those without a carbon footprint? Those who have no sin cast the first stone.

It is ok to cast stone at USA, they don't believe in not casting stone. We should respect their wishes.

Nope. It is dualism; an instance of holding two opposing concepts or aspects contradictory with each other.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

climate change bad
+

If you are going in a direction, before turning back, you need to brake. This is what China is doing.

Unfortunately, in the case of carbon emission, braking takes too long.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

From your link:

"
But the most damning thing we learned from the submission of the New York federal prosecutors was that they have evidence that Cohen's deceptive and criminal payments of hush money to women alleging to have experienced sexual intimacy with Trump before he was an active candidate were made "in coordination with and at the direction of" the president.

Anti-Trumper Napolitano can spin it any way he likes, as can the SDNY, but how does this constitute a felony? Who was being deceived? The voters? WHAT voters? It was none of their business, any more than Obama's sealed records apparently were. Private funds being used by a private citizen to shoo away the flies, nothing new for Donald trump, I am sure the record will show. Again, a mopery, and one which would have to be proven in court... IF it makes it that far. =9[.]9=

A campaign contribution has to be reported. AMI and Cohen and even Giuliani admitted that the money was paid to the women to influence the election, as well as Trump on the tape that Cohen made. That means that it was a campaign contribution that has to be reported. Not reporting it is against the law. Hiding the payment, which was done, is a felony. This felony was committed as part of a conspiracy since multiple people were involved, which is an additional felony.

You have my predictions. I welcome yours. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info