ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

I'm talking about IN the USA. With no Muslim people in the USA, there would STILL be as much terrorism in the USA.

Again, you're talking out of ignorance. You clearly don't understand the concept of the 'war on terrorism', which is still taking place. Preventing foreign invaders is very much a key attribute to winning that war. How do you distinguish between someone whose intent is jihad versus someone who doesn't have that intent? You can't, but according to your policy, you just want to wave everyone in with open arms. But you'll be the first one to cry wolf when someone gets in with your open door policy and starts running people down with cars and stabbing them and asking 'why did this happen?!' Prevention is the key, not 'laissez faire'.

"

Russia IS a hostile foreign power and an enemy. They practice different forms of warfare now, but they are the enemy of the US and many other nations of the world.

I guess that you look at every competitor as an enemy? If you're easily intimidated by competition and suffer from feelings of inadequacy, then I guess that perspective makes sense. Personally, I'm not so easily intimidated by others that I have to look at them as a target to bring down. Instead, I focus on improving myself, so that I am better, rather than look to bring my competition down to my level. Russia has shown no hostility towards the U.S. That is brainwashing that has been pushed by the fake news networks that you prescribe to.

"

Yes. More racism and bigotry please, Trump.

If your perspective is so limited that you can't fathom the concept of Islam being a religion and not a race, then I truly pity you. Again, try stepping into some shoes bigger than your own and gaining a broader perspective. Perhaps, if you're not too old, you could go enlist in the U.S. military and learn a thing or two about perspective. There are people of every race, color, and creed serving and it is a war against a radicalized ideology we are fighting, not 'dark skinned people'.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 6, 2017, 3:57:33 PM
You're FAR gone, man. Truly. Anyway, bigotry encompasses intolerance of religion as well.
"
You're FAR gone, man. Truly. Anyway, bigotry encompasses intolerance of religion as well.

If by 'far gone' you're implying that I'm far too experienced to be convoluted by nonsense, then I'll concede to that.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
I use terms used by Trump.
Go find me a video or tweet of Donald Trump calling it a "Muslim ban."
"
bigotry encompasses intolerance of religion as well.
Oh, so then you'd be in favor of a pro-Christian verdict in Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

One step closer to tired of winning.

It's extremely unlikely the left wins any more Supreme Court cases, now that Gorsuch is on the bench. It would honestly be pretty stupid of them to even bring a case, because it becomes precedence if they lose the case. Something which could be applied to future, similar cases. If they bring forward a challenge, and lose, part of their agenda gets set back decades, or possibly indefinitely. I figured, at this point they should be happy to simply cut their losses and come up with a better strategy, yet they insist on doubling down on the proven losing strategy, because they're a party with no ideas that feeds purely off of the emotions of their base.

Also, Trump is very likely to be able to appoint at least 1 more Supreme Court Justice, possibly 2. A high court full of strict Constitutionalists could set back the left's agenda for more than a decade. Every loss being a road that gets shut down, possibly permanently.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 6, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
The next two judges to go are a moderate and a liberal. I hope Trump gets to replace them with a conservative and a moderate. Two conservatives would be a bit unfair.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

She has no 'cronies' at the FBI. It's not a corrupt organization.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The next two judges to go are a moderate and a liberal. I hope Trump gets to replace them with a conservative and a moderate. Two conservatives would be a bit unfair.
To whom? Progressives? These days "conservative" means liberal, "liberal" means pseudocomnunist, and "Nazi" refers to the Republicans who aren't politically relevant outside of /pol/. Trump should be pushing through the most "right-wing" judges the Senate uniparty allows.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 7, 2017, 1:37:59 AM
Bye bye Franken.
Daddy next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info