ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Decriminalization of drugs can't happen without state provided healthcare imo.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:

Which the actuarial tax would pay for.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

Which the actuarial tax would pay for.

I highly doubt it would work if both were implemented at the same time.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I really hope Mark Zuckerberg runs for president in 2020. Not only would it be an easy win for Trump, the Zuckerbot memes would be out of this world. Very funny!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Spoiler
Just going to drop this here. It was an odd thought I had the other day, not something I particularly endorse.. My solution for drug-related crime: Decriminalize everything. Decriminalize it, and apply an actuarial social detriment tax that supplements the social cost of participating in an activity. 14 and want to smoke? Go for it, but the cost you inflict upon society is much greater ($60* per pack) than somebody who picks up smoking in retirement ($5* per pack). Want to do meth for your birthday? $8000* per gram.

What does this accomplish? “Private businesses” selling drugs (previously illegally) suddenly have a massive tax obligation to remain in business, and nobody escapes the IRS. Death and taxes for a reason, their profession is a god-like efficiency in accounting for every dollar that changes hands.
Sure as shit beats the Philippines’ solution, imo.
b-but muh helicopter rides
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
When you don't have to do shit because people are redpilling themselves now.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
Donald Trump: the reckless radical with the unmitigated gall to actually follow the law. Who the fuck does he think he is?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 9, 2017, 9:19:06 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
Donald Trump: the reckless radical with the unmitigated gall to actually follow the law. Who the fuck does he think he is?

It is a non binding resolution because the Act is in violation of international law.
"
deathflower wrote:

It is a non binding resolution because the Act is in violation of international law.

The embassy will be located in West Jerusalem so I don't see a violation of law tbh.
The absolute state of the left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info