Hillary - Not under investigation
Trump - Under investigation

It's Mueller Time.
"
Obama - Not under investigation
Trump - Under investigation

It's Mueller Time.

It is more Complicated than that. It is not even clear whether you can prosecute the sitting president of the United States with criminal charges. If trump is ever indicted without impeachment, it is not something up to Mueller, it is probably something that end up in the supreme court.

"

When you get you emails subpoena'd but then you simply delete them because you know that your cronies at the FBI will cover for you.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wait, what? ?!?!?!?

Any killing with intent is terrorism? So if I get mad and kill someone that mouths off to me I'm a terrorist and not just a murderer?

Let's check Webster on this one. I'm not sure why Americans LOVE the word terrorism, fighting wars about terrorism, etc. so much but I think the word is used way too much and has pretty much lost its meaning which I believe was the gov'ts intention all along. Endless wars, etc.

Here we go from Webster:

"
Definition of terrorism

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

Nothing about killing with intent.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Dec 6, 2017, 3:48:40 AM
"
Because clearly, all Muslim people are terrorists. Trump should work on his domestic white male American terrorist problem first.

“Muslim ban” is a media thing. The listed nations cannot be trusted to properly vet their immigrants. That’s it. We don’t like those nations, so they’re not invited.

I’ll give you credit for the second part though, that we are in agreement on. We really ought to be doing more about Antifa.

"
Any killing with intent is terrorism.

Nope.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
A Muslim person is no more likely to become a terrorist than a non-Muslim person. Being a terrorist isn't exclusive to Muslims.

Since you showed you don't understand what terrorism is, you might actually believe what you wrote here. FYI, terrorism is not just any violence, but violence done in the name of a political or religious ideology.

If the last two years of events in the multicultural part of Europe have shown anything, is that muslims are vastly more prone to terrorism than any other group, culture or religion. You don't need to be biased toward muslims at all, just look at hard data, which alone should make you weary of islamic immigration into your country.

And even if all the mass shootings in US were terrorism, I still dunno why would you want to introduce more risky people on top of that?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

When you get you emails subpoena'd but then you simply delete them because you know that your cronies at the FBI will cover for you.

She has no 'cronies' at the FBI. It's not a corrupt organization.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Wait, what? ?!?!?!?

Any killing with intent is terrorism? So if I get mad and kill someone that mouths off to me I'm a terrorist and not just a murderer?

Let's check Webster on this one. I'm not sure why Americans LOVE the word terrorism, fighting wars about terrorism, etc. so much but I think the word is used way too much and has pretty much lost its meaning which I believe was the gov'ts intention all along. Endless wars, etc.

Here we go from Webster:

"
Definition of terrorism

You're connecting terrorism with one specific religion and brown skin. THAT is incorrect.
"
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Wait, what? ?!?!?!?

Here we go from Webster:
"
Definition of terrorism

You're connecting terrorism with one specific religion and brown skin. THAT is incorrect.
First, no he isn't.

Second, it seems to me you're conflating Muslims with Arabs. Muslims are not a race; they are a religious group. People can't change the genes they were born with, but they can change their beliefs. Discrimination based on race is wrong; discrimination based on the content of one's character is perfectly legitimate. I do not discriminate against Arabs, but I do have problems with Muslims of all ethnicities, not the least of which is their promise of a hero's reward in paradise for those who die fighting the infidel.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 6, 2017, 12:11:43 PM
Bigotry.

And NO, I know perfectly well that Muslim is a religion. My best friend is from a family of Muslim faith.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info