Monster Density in Maps

I didn't notice a problem with monster density, but okay. Some of the maps are awful in their arrangement and overall size especially at the end of act 2.
We want 3.0 in maps!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
this is the news post i needed to hop back into path of exile! can't wait!!! 3.0 was so boring because of density nerf.
Good to hear, but I do worry that this means that virtually all maps will be empty now, they just won't be *comparatively* empty.

Shore is going to have 10 packs in it without sextants.... Cells, I suppose, will be the densest layout?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
GGG's ability to listen to the community is unmatched. I have never seen another game creator so dedicated to their player base.

Don't get too excited yet cowboy. GGG never gives away anything in this game worthwhile.

My guess is that they take away something fundamental and screw it up even worse until the backlash occurs.

I disagree and your negativity is not welcome.

Embrace the negative.

The Universe in which are embedded in is comprised of equally opposing forces. When one is discarded, then we only see dogma bolstered by sycophants.

Understand?

Or does the word "balance" only mean "in accordance to my subjective ideas?".
Oh yesss this so fucking good :)

Humm.. calm down...Ty

Bex_best_A... :P

Edit: Oh and you can also make more proc of prophecy in map it will not hurt hey !
Last edited by Elf_97 on Nov 15, 2017, 3:53:35 AM
Hooray!
... is not a troll
So doesn't this kinda mean that janky layouts will be better now. I mean anyone can do a quick Strand or Gorge and those are easy to balance in any way the devs deem fit. But if slower maps give more exp to counter the slowness... Isn't the exp/hour going to skyrocket for those who are able to do those slow maps the fastest? Like some Lab speedrunning builds with Blade Vortex and 700 movement speed (I'm not a labrunner so I don't really know what builds rock the ladders and which ones should also be decent mappers)
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Yes... Faster builds will be faster.

Duh?
solutions were suggested plenty if you looked in these forums instead of kissing the feet of the spoiled reddit kiddos.

for example the increase of the packsize dependent on the variaty of the last 20 maps a player ran. among other factors of course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info