You guys ever going to make another chaser unique?

"
"
Pyrokar wrote:
They already made some. You are just not aware of them being chase uniques because you copy whatever the current meta is.

Yeah I'm sure you know more then I do.

Unlikely.

Even your name suggests it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Dam right like I know every single build out there in terms of what is good and what is not in terms of end game viability including HC seeing how friends continue to tell me to enter HC to not be bored of the game.

High end chase items continue to be ripped in half lets name a few.

Shavs: Who the fuck is ES anymore? Low life aura? There's a reason it's not 99999 billion ex anymore no it's not because of the drop rate being semi-buffed ffs I haven't even seen it drop. It's because it isn't very good anymore.

Mjölnir: We already know what happen to that precious item so much that became pretty much a meme item.

Reach of the council: Nobody uses this now you're better off using Death Opus even with it's multiplyer slightly nerfed

Crown of Eyes: Dogshit it's a forgotten item really

Scold's bride: Destroyed.

With that being said items like tukhamo's shield or whatever yeah see that's a good chaser unique for obvious reasons.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2017, 7:21:10 AM
Unlikely doesn't mean impossibly. That just means that you think there is a higher than 0 percent chance that i am right. Maybe deep down you know that i am and don't want to accept it.

So instead of calling headhunter a semi-decent chase unique, why don't you come up with some as fun mechanical unique interactions as headhunter?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Unlikely doesn't mean impossibly. That just means that you think there is a higher than 0 percent chance that i am right. Maybe deep down you know that i am and don't want to accept it.

So instead of calling headhunter a semi-decent chase unique, why don't you come up with some as fun mechanical unique interactions as headhunter?

Watch your tongue when you talk to me I don't normally attack people anymore but I still do think I know more then most people such as yourself.

and wtf is this deep down shit don't try to act all deep versus me the hell lol that doesn't work.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2017, 7:23:47 AM
It works. I can go very deep.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Wealth unique. The term you are looking for is wealth unique.

Play SSF if you want to have it harder to get them.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Naw we're back to rares like GGG always wanted, get crafting.
"
Watch your tongue when you talk to me I don't normally attack people anymore but I still do think I know more then most people such as yourself.
At least you acknowledge you only think you know more than most people. There still may be hope for you :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Nov 11, 2017, 8:37:32 AM
"
j33bus wrote:
Naw we're back to rares like GGG always wanted, get crafting.

yup, orb of annulment into core games means we will have more loath banes floating around than ever before
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I agree with the old dinosaur here.

For me, it's not about "OP" or "money". It's about very rare, very good unique items that is NOT gated behind a certain boss. Unique items that is so rare that they actually force a reaction from you when they drop.

I had this drop the other day from a Dark Forrest map, and that feeling is... Awesome. Even though some idiots might call it useless these days, the joy of finding an item as rare as those boots, is a feeling I really miss. Not just the feeling of finding it, but the feeling of KNOWING it can drop - all the time - not just a set chance when you beat a certain boss.

While those boots are restricted to T15+ maps, I want more unique items on the same power level, that is NOT restricted - just very (VERY) rare. They can even make them non-chanceable - and never give them a Divinations card.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 11, 2017, 9:19:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info