You guys ever going to make another chaser unique?

Headhunter is literally the only one still semi-decent to date.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2017, 1:58:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"

We are waiting for yours
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
First and foremost they should focus on making rares more desirable so we can chase crafting great items. Especially when it comes to weapons which are generally outperformed by uniques unless you have nearly perfect rares.

Also for a unique to be truly rare it kind of have to be gated within a previous league or only dropable within "RNG-gated" content such as prophecies or rarely drops in a unique map or something (not a guaranteed drop like Shaper).
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

We are waiting for yours

I'm not going to do 2500$ if it was you know the price before like 1 grand probably but 2500$? Yeah fuck that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've just made one: https://pste.eu/p/Dxbl.html
Last edited by LaiTash on Nov 9, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
"
LaiTash wrote:
I've just made one: https://pste.eu/p/Dxbl.html

Nope , abusable on weapon swap.

Concearing Chase uniques ... i suggest u give up your hopes I_No. As soon as u accept that GGG doesn't want create insane uniques the better.

Examples :

Kaoms 1000 -> 500
Shavs > nerf > nerf again
Aegis Aurora -> 4% -> 2%
Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewels 5% > 4% > limited to crap
Facebreakers 1000>800

and the list goes on and on and on even poor skyforths are meh in current state.

Headhunter is chase unique it gives fun but its gettin old and boring slowly.

However if u feeling hopeless check out on google "star citizen" ;p

IGN : Sir_Big
"
Achilion wrote:
Nope , abusable on weapon swap.

Oh crap, guess it needs to be nerfed now.
They already made some. You are just not aware of them being chase uniques because you copy whatever the current meta is.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
A Chase unique doesn't even have to be that good. I mean it should be desirable to some extent but we need more ultra rare drops that don't have a drop or chance restrictions.

I only say this because I just got into MtG again last week. PoE has the benefit of us players not needing to spend money to get "chase" stuff like MTG, just time. So like legacy relics, why not add decent uniques that are collectable but are rare as all hell just for the sake of it? They can even have much cheaper and easier replacements, just make it look nice. I mean, we are okay with mirror of kalandra existing at it's huge price range for the common player, why aren't we getting more 100-200+ ex uniques with drop rates to match for the sake of collection over use in a worst case scenario that they can't make them too good?

Although I have thought about this concept for an upcoming league before: league being kalandra based and the actual items are findable from drops only at super low drop rates that are the "actual" item and not the mirrored uniques that kalandra made if I am remembering the lore of uniques correctly. There doesn't have to be only 1 actual item of each unique drop ever but just make them unbelievably stupidly rare and give them a buff over the normal unique. Probably OP as all hell but my prototype suggestion for shavronne wrappings was buffed rolls and then instead of chaos damage to energy shield have the mod simply be immune to chaos damage or 75% reduction or something. At the same time, avoid the whole issue from D3 with their ancient legendary system where it's just a steady progression of normal legendary to ancient set and so on.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Nov 10, 2017, 2:16:22 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
They already made some. You are just not aware of them being chase uniques because you copy whatever the current meta is.

Yeah I'm sure you know more then I do.

Unlikely.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2017, 7:04:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info