Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Upcoming Unique Items

Eh, I liked some of the items. They can't all be chase items, then they would be just items and I doubt this preview is the right place to introduce the new Headhunter.

Looking forward to the Pillar map as I tend to play tanky characters but this will probably be hell for a few builds. I also like the Lightning emphasis as I'll testrun a lightning melee char in the races.
... is not a troll
>Bodyswap

well heres a new skill, and its a movement skill
jesus that staff is broken xD
new league chaos dmg caster meta? :P
"Bodyswap" is it a new skill?
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

staves ok but has a small issue called power charges do nothing for chaos spells (or provide 4% spell damage per which is still pretty weak) could be decent for entry level mapping.

Well crit dark pact is a thing. And a Trickster MoM build using Aylardex ammy would turn power charges into a way to become tanky while using chaos DoT skills.
Those boots are just vendor trash... useful for perhaps one build.
Low top movement speed, no resistances, and only buffs shock... total *meh*

Helm is okay-ish, but taken against other helms in the same range, both unique and rare, it falls far short.

And they teasered a new skill 'bodyswap', whatever that is.

What they need are *personal* auras to replace relatively useless niche heralds (since party play is maybe, what, 5% of active play and mostly relegated to top tier racing teams).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Wait...

New maps confirmed?

Abberath, Avarius, Kitava as map bosses?

And this new map skin sounds like a full atlas revamp
Last edited by AsbelFar on Nov 9, 2017, 5:52:16 PM
Since I'm not a game developer, coder, or created my own multi-million dollar online company, I feel like I have ZERO room to comment or complain about anything in this game. But, as a long time supporter and paying customer, I feel like I have every right to voice my opinion. With that said, I'd like to express my opinions in a "sandwich" type format. Something nice, something "what are you guys doing!?/room for improvement, and something nice to top it off.

I was immediately sucked into PoE gameplay since I joined back in 1.0. The core of the game is exactly what I was looking for in an online action RPG. To instantly jump right into a pack of monsters and battle my foes. To choose my own weapons, attacks/spells, and even my own leveling tree. You guys really NAILED IT with socketable skills and a "spider web" passive tree that doesn't fully determine a classes possible choices. You guys created a nearly infinite myriad of build options with this game. I believe it is that core that brings people to your game. After years of playing, I still haven't even come close to trying all the older skills like I want to. I.E. Cleave, Sweep, Reave, Ball Lightning, and Ice Nova, just to name a few. Not to mention all the new skills that keep coming out. That desire to play with another active skill, and to search for that elusive T1 Unique (and mirror of kalandra), is what keeps me (and I believe many others), continuously immersed in your game for years. Reaching level 100 doesn't make someone want to leave the game. It's a sense of accomplishment and a trophy character to hold onto. And then it is on to trying the next make or break build.

But you know what does make people dislike and quit your game? When you put more lackluster uniques in the game. When you nerf an existing unique or skill to the point it becomes unusable. Especially after someone has invested hours and hours and 10,20, or even 100's of exalts into. That's a real hard bummer to overcome. Players will want to quit when you continue to overlook and ignore the short comings of so many active skills that players want to make builds around. Even after continual feedback and outcry. When you nerf a whole 1/3 of the available build options. I'm sorry, but you guys really hit ES/CI with a huge hammer. It seems huge hits are the only way you know how to make changes. How about incremental changes? Am I the only one that realizes that there are no life flask equivalents for ES? FYI, I never had more than a 10k ES build, so I didn't lose anything more than to never want to play ES again.

And what is wrong with T1 Uniques that overpower even the best mirror worthy rare? It seems to me uniques should be either a)OP with a [slight] drawback, b)solid medium with a kick and no drawbacks, or c)provide such an awesome twist/element that it fully competes with a or b. The skies open up, you see a solid orange beam of light, hear a wonderful sound from the heavens, your heart skips a beat, and low and behold the gods have parted with and bestowed upon you a wonderful gift. They have given you hope, their blessings, and a tool to strike fear in the face of your foes. Now what kind of gods would they be if they give you that tool and you look up and say "ummm, thanks?", "that's ok, i got this...", "you want me to lose?" , "I need more alc shards?" "you want me to give this to my enemies?". And like so many others have said, how much time do you really think we spend leveling up? And no, that is not a request to make leveling up longer.

Chris, you (and others?) dreamed up a brilliant game. In my humble opinion, it really is awesome. I love it, and I believe I always will. I've stuck around over the years. Supported you when I could. And I hope to continue to enjoy playing for many more years to come. I love how you guys are always striving to add new content. The newer stash tabs are awesome. The skins continue to amaze me. You guys have added so much since Sacrifice of the Vaal. It is my personal belief that you continue to add so much new content, not as a business model, but because of your personal love for your game and for your fans. I know that if you could focus on bringing all the original active skills up to par with the existing ones, shore up the short-comings, and fix broken mechanics, you would hear such a positive outcry from the community unlike you've ever heard before. Those things alone will keep players indefinitely, and continue to draw in new players. It is your game, but we are the players and supporters. Please listen to us. Keep PoE great again. ;)

To Chris and all those at GGG who work so hard.......

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
neat
Some sad Uniques.

More leveling uniques that aren't needed at all.
Act 1-10 is done within a day. And if you play hard core there's no way you can sacrifice life for the minion helm etc.

Shield is garbage. You can still be chilled so players still need to carry a freeze flask. So what's the point with having this mod (can not be frozen) as a freeze flask will always be up anyways? Low life roll and 0 restiances. Nice hybrid armour/evasion at least but that's about it. The +2 lvls is a good

The staff looks really strong. I will give you that. Hope you come up with some build enabling items and some chase items. This was too sad for my taste tbh.

I hope the new movement skill is good and I hope flame dash is improved by giving it 5 charges.

The new map is only t7. Which makes the "+experience mod" useless. But I do think the map will also work like a fragment that will unlock something cool. We'll see :)
Last edited by ffoD on Nov 10, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info