Although you'll need to wait a bit longer to hear all about our December expansion, that doesn't mean we don't have cool stuff to show you now. Today we're showing off a few of the unique items you'll be able to hunt down when 3.1.0 rolls around.
The movement speed on Stormcharger is enough to keep you powering through the story. If you're playing a Lightning build (especially one that likes to shock), Stormcharger has much more to offer, but you'll have to be content with boots that provide virtually no defenses.

A thousand extra life for your spectres is amazing at level 34, and doesn't go astray at higher levels either. That said, the minion life regeneration on Wraithlord is likely to be the reason you wear this helm at higher levels. Like Stormcharger, Wraithlord doesn't do much to keep you alive, but your minions will thank you.
Roleplay as a Giant slayer, or perhaps as a giant Slayer! At level 23, these gloves are just pretty darn good, especially as a strength-based projectile attacker. Though most characters will probably swap these out not long afterwards for some nice rare gloves, the niche (but fun!) Iron Grip builds will see a lot more use from these.
Staves have a longstanding tradition of providing solid high-level caster specialization options. Like Taryn's Shiver, The Searing Touch and the Agnerods before it, the Cane of Unravelling will help kickstart your endgame. It provides potent Chaos power and Power Charge power to help you climb map tiers.

Speaking of maps...
You'll probably hear more about the Pillars of Arun map in a week or two. Be sure to bring a Leap Slam, Flame Dash, Blink Arrow, Bodyswap or Lightning Warp with you. You'll be stuck high and dry (mostly high!) without a movement skill to get you across the perilous gaps in this map.
With solid defenses, Life and Cannot be Frozen, Vix Lunaris already provides several compelling reasons to wear this in your Shield slot, but it is the Level 20 Cold Aegis skill that the shield enables that is the true draw. Cold Aegis creates a protective bubble around the player and absorbs Cold damage up to a certain amount before it temporarily dissipates. This is particularly powerful for characters who, for whatever reason, tend to be more susceptible to Cold damage than anything else.

There are many, many more items coming in 3.1.0, but you'll have to wait a bit longer to hear about those!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice items
mUCH WOW!

For a moment when i saw "Pillar" i was expecting a Fated version for pillar of the caged god

Any chance of getting more fated uniques in 3.1?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 8, 2017, 7:21:33 PM
meh
Hmm, the shock boots are kinda cool (but a bit slow).

I feel it's hard to say how powerful +1000 spectre life is. Interesting.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
u wot
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Hype!
Woah, looks neat :v
Kinda disappointed with Wraithlord tbh. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
wOOt
Bodyswap!?
Stop teasing me. GGG plz.
Yum Gibbs!
Last edited by TheWoodsy on Nov 8, 2017, 7:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info