Upcoming Unique Items

Vix Lunaris too OP?
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
(;一_一)
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Vix is looking good GGG, but rest of the items is hardly even good for leveling.
Staff may be "ok" for ED/MoM builds, but that's about it. Dark Pact gets much more damage/mobility from daggers+shield, and all the other Chaos spells don't care about Power Charges at all.
Maybe Trickster MoM would like this staff as a starter mapping weapon, but proccing the Power Charge generation with the staff on a Trickster is hard, as the class has many mana-saving mechanics. Blight mana cost is too low to trigger it and Essence Drain, well, you don't want to be casting it 3 times when you can only cast it once and be done with it.
If there isn't a new Chaos spell relying on Power Charges in some way, then there is next to no reason to use this staff over wand/dagger + shield.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Why does the Item Information Box/popup/tooltip thing that appears when mousing over Cane of Unraveling, appear against the right-edge of the Firefox web browser's content pane (adjacent to the scroll bar for the webpage)? The rest of the items have it appear above or below the item that I mouse over.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
A shield with +2 level of socket gems and +1 level of socket gems corruption implicit and level 4 Empowerer wil make a total +9 level of socket gems for the other 2 sockets. :)
Please give us Tempest Bining in 3.1.0 it was alot of fun!
Can't wait to use that shield, would def be great to use with Varunastra
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Nov 11, 2017, 10:37:46 PM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Wait...

New maps confirmed?

Abberath, Avarius, Kitava as map bosses?

And this new map skin sounds like a full atlas revamp

Where did you find that? O_o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Bootyslap? Hell yeah.
This is great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info