Upcoming Unique Items

"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed with Wraithlord tbh. :/

Because +2 minions at level 34 is not OP, it's meant for leveling, not end game
Nice change to the atlas moving dunes map to T7 :)

Items are very bad !
You have no idea of good items anymore.

Really need some expensive and good items, stop working garbage items (1 chaos items)

New map may be interesting :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Every item they add cant be amazing and meta. These items are ok. They have niche uses and atleast arent purely vendor worthy, someone will use them, just maybe not at end game.
As a long time summoner I can safely say I would never use that Wraithlord. It's neat, for sure. If they raised the lvl requirement much higher and the ES then I would certainly see it being viable for an end game summoner. As is, sure it might provide some decent support while lvling a summoner, but honestly its not hard to lvl a summoner as is...
Last edited by JonnyBrains on Nov 9, 2017, 1:28:12 PM
"
woodmanrox wrote:

And it being yet another leveling unique is why I'm disappointed.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Looking forward to the Cold Aegis graphical effect!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Sarno wrote:
"
woodmanrox wrote:

And it being yet another leveling unique is why I'm disappointed.

Cmon man some* people spend 99% of their time leveling in low zones so they need levelin uniques /s

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*reffers to a number between 1 and infinity
IGN : Sir_Big
all garbage uniques yet again...seriously when are you guys gonna make an actual chase item....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info