Harbinger Content Integration

"
The Orb of Annulment provides great risk to high end crafting, but also the potential for great results while adding a new wrinkle in the path to great items. We knew that this item had great risk associated with adding it, especially when used in Standard league with Eternal Orbs. It turned out to be a fine addition to the game. Players had many great moments, and also some terrible results, giving it a similar feel to the Vaal Orb in crafting. Its ability to sometimes salvage an almost-great item makes it an appealing addition to the core game. We will add this as a currency drop in the core game.

does that mean, that the orb drops normal like a chaos orb or only in zana mod ?
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Nov 2, 2017, 5:51:13 AM
Was much consideration given to the unshattered will?

Was this shield not pretty much a BiS for channelling builds? Seems like a shame to lose something so powerful
Thank you for not letting harbinger league impacting this game too much in the futur.
Hf :)
I really enjoyed horizon and harbinger orbs as much as the harbinger map. But I have to admit I loved it so much just because I leveled much faster by running those maps, I made a few exalts by trading harbingers maps and I wasn't forced to trade for hours the maps required to complete my atlas. So I enjoyed it only because it makes some of the game mechanics less daunting.

But the question is : why are some of the game mechanics daunting ? The best point of harbinger league can be summarized in two words : LESS TRADE ! So I guess you already know what system needs to be improved for the future, remember that quality of life is the best content you could add to your game so far !
Last edited by Dedisdead on Nov 2, 2017, 6:00:24 AM
what a joke
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
Last edited by ONE_OF_A_MILLION on Nov 2, 2017, 6:15:51 AM
just bought "the rippling thoughts" vs 1 exalted, in standart.... 1 hour laterr the guy was whispering me to gt it back.. what is happening?
"
"
Honestly, the Orb of Binding was an amazing addition. Being able to get a rare, four link item for a new character out of the gate made it a lot easier to run through the early game for those that are on their 10th+ character, and a good way to keep level-relevant, 4 linked rares flowing to a newer player, even if they weren't all that great overall, rather than eating into Jewellers and Fusing orbs.

Edit: And to be frank, filling the Atlas is god damn aggravating without those orbs. Getting the same or lower tier maps is basically losing time invested if that's your goal. Having to run maybe 20+ of the same map to jump a tier is not fun. Especially if you run out of maps of a tier you've unlocked and need to farm just to get back to where you were. Biting the bullet on an orb to get another shot at jumping a tier is an excellent trade off.

So much this. I can't believe GGG thinks we didn't like the Orb of Binding when all my friends adored it. Maybe vets don't like it and are the only ones to post, but new/intermediate players like us like it a whole bunch, especially people who roll a ton of new characters because we love trying new builds.

+1

Orb of Binding was great a addition for SSF and league starters. How did GGG get the impression they weren't liked??
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
I sure will miss the Orb of binding (made the leveling just so much better). Definitely one of the better items that were added. Would be great if that change was reversed.
"
joavarper wrote:
just bought "the rippling thoughts" vs 1 exalted, in standart.... 1 hour laterr the guy was whispering me to gt it back.. what is happening?

All harbinger uniques will b very hard to get after harbinger league ends. So t prices will go high. That guy didn’t know about it till now and wants it back so he can sell it for more. Just keep it u got a good deal;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
So, is beachhead being added ? I really like that map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info