3.0.2c Patch Notes

Scorching ray fixed only in Pale Court?

It has crashproblems in general...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769883
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
The update makes the game crash after the three grinding gears appear. What to do?
Please stop patching every day...I don't get long to play and the steam client, for some unknown god damn reason, takes 30 minutes to download a 15MB patch...
Not sure where to post this, so if I am in wrong forum, I apologize. I can not load latest patch. I have played and downloaded many patches with no difficulty. This one however is giving a "connection failure" error. I have reloaded the entire game again and got 3-4 "connection failure" messages, but have been able to restart and continue download it has now stopped at the last 24.65MB and I can not get it to continue. I do not know how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.
Game still crashes from time to time when my TVs summon their SR totems.......anyone got the same issue?
Last edited by Lex521 on Nov 1, 2017, 12:55:45 PM
"
Please stop patching every day...I don't get long to play and the steam client, for some unknown god damn reason, takes 30 minutes to download a 15MB patch...

It doesn't take 30 minutes to download 15MB. It takes 30 minutes for you to patch 8GB files, also be thankful that since 3.0 they made it 4GB smaller, as it was 12GB before. Look before you leap.
IchigoMait,

"+" on the patching part (though, GGG's call to keep the game packed in pretty much a single file is at fault), "-" on the "be thankful" part: it was something GGG did, to begin with (technically it was Steam's fault, but same as the first "issue" - "GGG's call" was to remain on Steam, so they had to "bloat" the Steam version like that. The standalone (version downloadable directly off PoE website) never suffered from that.

Actually makes me wonder how exactly they managed to "detach" those 4GB, but that's beside the point.

My point is: credit where it's due for fixing what was broken, but that doesn't justify breaking it in the first place.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.2c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where opening Oba's Cursed Trove would consume a Divine Vessel if it was in the Map Device.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Scorching Ray when used in the Pale Court boss fight.
  • [list]
    Amazing as such a small update can fuck my game. I changed all the video settings and still crash all the time ... My pc is an i7 2600k 3.8ghz + 16gb ram + 750ti 2gb OC + SSD 240gb. Seriously GGG fix this
    GGG make us change settings and graphics for less stress PC and less resources.
    Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
    Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
    Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
    Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info