3.0.2c Patch Notes

ye-hey another fix, after patch there's an unreasonable heavy spikes.
Hooray the SR/Pale Council bug is fixed!

After I already had to go Googling to find out it was a known issue and no public warning displayed. Thanks, I guess.
Last edited by Odinsfall on Oct 30, 2017, 9:04:03 PM
No Oak quest fix eh?
Thanks for the fix... unfortunately it comes 1 day after I lost my pale council set :(
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where opening Oba's Cursed Trove would consume a Divine Vessel if it was in the Map Device.

Great but you forgot to remove the incorrect Atlas message on Oba's that says you can capture a soul there which is why people were trying to put vessels there in the 1st place!
Last edited by IndianaJames68 on Oct 30, 2017, 9:30:42 PM
Cool cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Some friends and I have had trouble playing the game and I've noticed various others have too. Every time I enter a zone the game stutters until it crashes. Please fix this
"
Some friends and I have had trouble playing the game and I've noticed various others have too. Every time I enter a zone the game stutters until it crashes. Please fix this

You will need to be way more specific and provide lots of detail.
Many thousands of players are NOT having this issue so I doubt that it is a bug and more likely an issue with your internet or system.

I personally play more than 8 hours a day and the game has crashed 3 times this league. 3 crashes in 3 months is considered a pretty stable system.

So please provide your full system spec in a proper bug report and a good description of when the issue is happening. Use /bug in game for this. I'm a programmer myself so know the difficulty in finding bugs. GGG will not even look at bugs reported as you have done here. Way too many official things to work on.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.2c Patch Notes
Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.[/li]

Yeah, I can see how that could have lead to crash-worthy confusion.
"
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where opening Oba's Cursed Trove would consume a Divine Vessel if it was in the Map Device.

Great but you forgot to remove the incorrect Atlas message on Oba's that says you can capture a soul there which is why people were trying to put vessels there in the 1st place!

Heh, this was originally bug reported on 7 Aug, then commented by myself on 16 Aug, THEN commented by Rhys on 30 Aug.

Hence my comment on the first page of this thread...
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info