3.0.2c Patch Notes

3.0.2c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where opening Oba's Cursed Trove would consume a Divine Vessel if it was in the Map Device.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Scorching Ray when used in the Pale Court boss fight.

Last bumped on Nov 12, 2017 7:29:15 AM
tenor
IGN : FireHC
(🌸=◡=)
"
Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.

Hooo boy that's a very specific interaction. I can see how that got through lol.
Usually hardcore, sometimes softcore.

@SomethingMagicalMinnow
the speed in your bug fixes is.....embarrassing.
Fornicate You, Fornicate You, Fornicate You very fornicating much, GGG, for pouring sopping wet feces over
the 99.99% of YOUR solo playerbase that want to get just ONE (1) character to level 100... with YOUR
mother-fornicating continuous XP nerfs and your feces-spewingly designed high tier maps!
"
the speed in your bug fixes is.....embarrassing.

Not sure if serious? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Completed 1 ChallengeQarl wrote:

Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.

When totems expire, are the curses placed on you or the spectre?
GGG refuses to moderate Reddit, their official forum.
TS Mine /1888382; Freeze Pulse /1864229; DW Flurry /1888466; Nuro's /1694686;
EA /1667456; Flicker /1636101; Bladefall /1517070;
Archer /1373172; SSS /1156355; HoA Wander /1096140; SRS /989279;
Wander /931658; Crit ST /658018; Static /531580
Last edited by sherkhan on Oct 30, 2017 8:31:13 PM
"Fixed an instance crash with Scorching Ray when used in the Pale Court boss fight."

This was it then... crashed twice on a row losing two sets for it :|

Good to see issues resolved! Keep it up GGG!
Nice.
Thanks for fixing that Pale Court bug. Insert grumbling about how I lost my first/only set of keys and you refuse to replace them here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info