Zones where most time was spent:
"
Towns 9.75%
Hideouts 33.30%

Path of chill out.

Percentage AFK players in that zones?!
Towns: 85%
Hideout:90%

These statistics should NOT include AFK times. (and make clear that its without)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
tkensei wrote:
"

3. Ctrl clicking places items horizontally rather than vertically....It would be nice if there was at least an option for this in the interface menu.

+1
Would really love to see this also! I do this manually as my stash tabs look much better this way.

+1 but it dont really matters for the inventory, just needed for stash. Next little bit of QoL would be to remember the last line/row (depending on 'put mode') to reuse that spot for the next similar item (if fitting). So that its easier/faster to put similar things (especially jewelry) together. (a line of onyxes, a line of amethysts, a line of chain belts...). (And)/Or an easy way to block out 'empty' slots...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
krab90 wrote:
Who cares?

Not you apparantly. But wait, there are other players, isn't that amazing ?
Didnt have the chance to play during the past 12 month but looking at it from this point now i've to say compared to all other league rewards this onces are pretty bad. i went for the challanges anyway but getting an item reward you could actually use to enhance your current pimp gear would've been neat.

Kr.
I can't believe what I read a lot here. As if people only play the game to complete challenges? What? Achievements/Challenges are like the only thing you shouldn't care about, it limits your own fun, imagination, goals ... ah well, the remains of the MMO herd I guess.
It's scary to think that a lot of the people in this thread who are misinterpreting the data are also people who are watching the news and then voting in elections.

The data represents the average player not the average forum dweller. Most players are bad at this game and they try to fix their builds by trading in their hideout. They spend time thinking about what's wrong with their disappointing build and not being very good at this game they end up throwing the entire kitchen sink at their build's problems. This is why the average player spends so much time in their hideout, because they are trying to figure out how to stop losing XP in the end game.

This is also why they stick to low tier maps.
33% time in HO, lol. Ppl trading instead of playing the game.
32000 shapers, that's a lot of gloves and shoes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
ACGIFT wrote:
Unless you're doing it SSF, Atziri's actually a far, FAR quicker route for the endgame grind. Done as split rotations, all 100 kills could be racked up in maybe 3-5 hours... And my experience has shown it CAN be profitable...

Oh, I knew I was going the slower route with Izaro. I guess I had been overly hopeful about the Lab changes and potential for gainz.

It's just not enough unless you seriously enjoy the mindless and annoying grind. And, oh, is it both. It's too low a level to be a challenge or have loot worth paying attention to, the damned shrines and Argus's location move around within the same room per Lab instance, and you end up chasing curious lockboxes for extra keys because all the other chests suck 90% of the time -- even when they're locked behind puzzles or silver doors.

Best that happened across 100 runs was a +3 Molten Strike projectiles Devoto's I sold for like five exalts. I got a handful of corrupted 6-links, a couple Last Hope cards, a few other okay enchants, ~50 Midnight fragments, ~500 god-damned GCPs worth of quality gems, and who even knows how much raw currency. I don't recall a single good unique drop despite some runs dropping five or six from the end chests.

At the current rate of seven chaos per run, the profit is certainly there overall. But, ugh, it's mind-numbing in a way that mapping somehow isn't for me.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info