Harbinger League Statistics

Very nice
We need a Panda pet, GGG plzzz
10M maps in the last week two months into the league? God damn. How many are opened the first and second weeks of a new league?

With nine more Guardian kills I'll be one of those 40/40s. The Beachhead maps and Uber Lab clears took god-damned forever. I ain't never running Uber Lab again except once per character. I don't care how "profitable" it is with all its recent buffs. It's still so tedious and boring. :\
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Yay im in 1%
And tier 17 is shaper right? Need to do some more of those

US Mountain Time Zone
GG. Can't wait for the next MTXs; for me they were meh, specially the crown. The eyes are excellent on the other hand.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Neat!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Other ? where ?
"
Yannick wrote:
Other ? where ?

Largely Vaal side areas, mission specific areas and PVP specific areas.

Have you noticed, Tier 10 and Tier 12 are the popular ones, with the following tiers dropping off REALLY FAST...

Most people dont want to go further than 10/12 due to the maga ferking over buff of boss health.

I suggest that the bulk of T10/T12's would be SHAPED, not general maps.

With the most popular being T2, T3 and T6. Or do the T6's also count SHAPED T6, and not the relevant Tier for a shaped T6, which is what, Tier 11 ?

Anyway, you actually think people are HAPPY with this league ?, You should go check the Global chat logs.., far from it. Harbinger is the LEAST popular.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Oct 16, 2017, 8:41:24 PM
Should have normalized to number of players who have completed at least 2...

But I guess you want to make people feel better about themselves: "Wow I'm top 1% Zomggzz"

I really wish the rewards weren't so god awful though, especially seeing the rewards from other leagues like Legacy League. I wish I played then instead of now.
Last edited by CommAshen on Oct 16, 2017, 8:44:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info