Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

"
Romulas19 wrote:
Awesome, but bring back the headless armor and hand pet next yr as well.

This please x1000

If added, there may be a Kitava pack upgrade in the future. Message me ;)
Last edited by FireZombie on Oct 13, 2017, 12:37:58 AM
"
Macromute wrote:
no werewolf :'( sad

^ :'(
Halloween day and how about Chaos and Order Mystery Box free?
These look fine, but only 3 MTX, and fairly low-profile ones at that? Wish there was more Halloween-themed stuff.
Today is my birthday :-)

Everytime my bday is on Friday it ends up being on Friday the 13th :-P
Can you please fix raiders not having immunity to shock to vinktar and grounding flasks for the same?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This holiday only for those who have money? What if i don't? There is no holidays for me?
I wish I knew how the bleeding eyes mtx looked on the comic masks. The Chaos eyes from the mystery box don't work at all, or very little on the three of them. I can't spend money on something I'm not sure will work.
not exclusive?? nahhhh.. i'm good.
"
Attlus wrote:
I wish I knew how the bleeding eyes mtx looked on the comic masks. The Chaos eyes from the mystery box don't work at all, or very little on the three of them. I can't spend money on something I'm not sure will work.

This is definitely a pain in the ass, I really think GGG needs to implement a one-time-per-mtx "tryout" period that's like 5 or 10 minutes long or something so you can play around with it and see if you really want to purchase an mtx.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info