Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

I think it's time to make a mannequin window With all classes that let you try all the mtx before buying them. Alot of the eye mtx doesn't work With various helmets etc and would be much better for all of us to be able to see how different mtx match togheter before buying. In all honesty it should have been implemented from the start.
A sitting animation for the throne mtx would be quite welcome aswell. And should't take much time or Resources to make.
Some ideas i got for future mtx is different voices for the classes like demon voice etc would be cool.
Many of us looks like demons With the mtx and would be cool to get voices to match the chars looks:)
Also been waiting an eternity for a goatskull.
Ohh and plz make more helmet attachment tabs so we can mix and match even more. Always wanted to use eye,mtx With horns on a helmet not just one of them.
Last edited by Heretic_jib on Oct 13, 2017, 5:04:33 AM
GGG are makeing the game too satanic!
Hello GGG staff and everyone

Since you made aura and spectre persistent through logout. Why not make zombies and golems too?

btw, Cool blood eye effect
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Last edited by kentpachi on Oct 13, 2017, 6:07:53 AM
I LOVE that Spider Web Cloak!!
I would rather have a #FreeHat!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
((Generic complaint))

That cloak is pretty sweet, good job.
Damnit i was hoping to see the big black hat up for sale once again since i missed it last time :(
is this actually all? :/
"
No hideout pumpkins? :'(

I know right? i bought like 4 of them but id love to be able to get some more.
Very nice ones! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info