Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Probably going for that cloak.
Not a big fan of cloaks in general, but this one is pretty nice imo.
Could be especially interesting for themed chars obv.

Only watched the bleeding eyes clip once, but somehow it looked rather bad to me.
The 1st PICTURES of the witch dressed in carnal armour or what it was, were fine.
(Login Screen/top pic in the post)
But for most of the video, it seemed as if the blood would be not attatched/sticking to the face at all.
While this would be the case when your looking down at the ground, it wouldnt happen when your looking straight forward.
Templars beard wouldve been soaked, instead the blood never seemed to actually touch it.
Duelist seemed fine, but then again he was pretty far from the cam and constantly moving iirc.
Witch dressed in shavs hard to tell as shes looking more or less into the cam.

Horns seem ok.
Not a big fan of most horns personally, but nothing to actually complain from the looks so just personal preference here.

Whats OBVIOUSLY missing is a witch hat.
And without some Kind of a pumpkin MTX, this is going to be a rather sad helloween.
Since theres already been a witch hat and a webbed version, just give it a different touch.
Not as if other things havnt been recycled, and many people didnt even Play in 2015.
How about some "IT" ripoff? Some kind of reckast evil horror clown or something.
Plenty of things people relate to helloween and just 3 effects?

But im afraid as with the completely failed and excuse my language, fugly harbinger league rewards, ill just assume these are final and you came across too late for changes or have no interest in making any improvements at this point anymore.
Next time make a poll, post it early enough for ppl to give input, THEN create and obviously sell more of them.

@baal6969: Might want to check out the "Death's Oath" Astral Plate.
Its a bit different than the regular versions, but i like the skulls etc. on it.
hype
please bring back for halloween the witch hat
Is the Devil Horns also supposed to have a Helmet Version because we can't even wear them together as advertised.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
What body armour is the Witch wearing in that picture? looks amazing I love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info