Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

"
Dyntheos wrote:
"
deefa wrote:
Making these Halloween MTX non-exclusive does not compel me to purchase them.

Just asking. Can anyone please explain this comment? I don't understand what is meant by exclusivity and why it's a big deal?

Also I'd like to add my voice to the lack of items and the no dressing room. I have had to buy 5 shields to finally get the right match for my outfit, and I feel I've spent quite enough on Path to warrant such a feature in the future.

I am hoping GGG would release a grand halloween sale of all previous MTX from all other halloween sales as this just makes sense to provide a larger and more hyped up halloween experience at this time of year.

My first Halloween here, and unfortunately very underwhelmed as I was expecting quite a lot. More MTX's, Full Costumes, and a Mystery Box Themed for Halloween. I guess as I have very little choice (I'd only get the horns and cloak), 2 MTX's means my Halloween game money goes elsewhere.

Missed opportunity GGG I hate to say :(

Some people are simply drawn to being part of the exclusive mtx club for whatever reason. Being able to prove they bought it during a certain event, getting jollies knowing others can't get it, who knows - there are tons of reasons I'm sure.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
new microtransaction technology

now with new lemon scent !

btw the quoting thingy is way frakked up.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
they may reappear for Halloween next year alongside a new set of Halloween microtransactions.

Why wasn't last years halloween mtx included? *sniff*
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
that eyes
daaaaaaamn sweet
definitely my first non-sale purchase
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
GGG, you need to make it so we can use eye mtx's with other helmet attachments like the horns...Plz
AWESOME!!!
I celebrated lucky Friday the 13th by having my VERY FIRST Exalted Drop! Woohoo!
Noob here obviously! :P

Halloween bundle with all 3 new MTX?
deleted, shouldn't whack on ggg's "sales" model. they can't change it back anyway.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 15, 2017, 4:53:35 PM
can anyone tell me what is this armour of bones and skulls and how can i get it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info