[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hey,
Thanks for he build! :)

Could you tell me what gems should I prioritize for quality 20% ?
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hey,
Thanks for he build! :)

Could you tell me what gems should I prioritize for quality 20% ?

The zombies of course, then the damage supports if you want more damage or faster attacks and minion speed if you want to clear faster.
Big thank you for this build post!

I did make some small but big changes, but your post is the starting point and I keep coming back for reference... even still!

My changes:
1. I'm more of a summoner/crowd control style play rather than shield charge into stuff. Not a big change.
2. I needed to grab the 13% resistance to all node... only 1 point different
3. I switched the zombie ascendancy to skeleton... 2 point change? :) I have both skeletons and zombies and your entire tree supports the skeletons too. I did try dropping one of the other ascendancy nodes and zombie was the only drop I could make work well for me... and the skeleton ascendancy node is very important to spam skeletons. Zombies still do a lot even without their ascendancy.

So, a few "small" changes is really changing the play... but no way I get anywhere near what I'm playing without your guide and I come back here pretty much daily to keep learning more.

Great guide!!!!
Probably already been answered, but why only one Violent Dead jewel?
So i just bought a 5L Geofri s Sanctuary. What gem should i sacrifice, empower level 2 or Multistrike. I know empower is part of the core setup but without multistrike the kill time seems slower. help me please.
"
Kurnis wrote:

It's mainly to lower the slam cooldown, one is enough for this.
Using other jewel slots for strength is better defensive wise. It also makes it more flexible to gear for the 1200 strength (7 zombies) threshold.

"
maarthor wrote:
So i just bought a 5L Geofri s Sanctuary. What gem should i sacrifice, empower level 2 or Multistrike. I know empower is part of the core setup but without multistrike the kill time seems slower. help me please.

Since it is only level 2, the empower. You can run with this until they start dying in high tier maps, then you should get a level 3+ one.
"
"
Kurnis wrote:

It's mainly to lower the slam cooldown, one is enough for this.
Using other jewel slots for strength is better defensive wise. It also makes it more flexible to gear for the 1200 strength (7 zombies) threshold.

"
maarthor wrote:

Since it is only level 2, the empower. You can run with this until they start dying in high tier maps, then you should get a level 3+ one.

Ok thanks. By the way thanks alot for the build its the most fun summoner build i ever played. Good Job.
Thanks a lot for this build, I enjoy it a lot and I am melting T15 maps on a 5 link.
Made few minor changes to better suit my style.

One suggestion to boost DPS is to use corrupted shaper's touch gloves with "curses enemies with vuln. on hit"
I got a pair for 25c.
Hey guys,

thank you for all the feedback. Really cool to see that people have fun with this build.

"
dobahkin wrote:
One suggestion to boost DPS is to use corrupted shaper's touch gloves with "curses enemies with vuln. on hit"
I got a pair for 25c.

You can also get that corruption on a pair of Meginord's Vise for your Guardian, you dont lose your glove enchant this way. I should add this to the guide.
Is it better to have Empower lvl 2 linked or one of the damage supports (multistrike vs maim vs ruthless)?

Thank you

edit: and between these 3, what would be best?
zzz
Last edited by lazycalm2 on Apr 5, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info