[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Complex54 wrote:
Why do we run two chieftains instead of one + another monster ?

I chose two Chieftains for the consistency of getting max frenzy charges. 3 frenzy charges on the zombies add 50% more damage and also increase your shield charge speed.
If you ask this because of the other one that grants power charges, they are not nearly as good as frenzy charges.

"
vassvidri wrote:
I think that the zombies were killed by the reflect damage clone of atziri but anycase I don't understand why you couldn't resummon them. I mean, if you lack mana you just have to temporary remove one aura (haste?) to be able to resummon your zombies, or am I missing something ?

It wasnt the refelct clone, it was the flameblasts. But again, this was two leagues ago i think, so the build was quite different when i tried it. I'm going to do some uber atziri runs this league to see how it goes.
I think this is the best witch guide there is. I run this build in standard and it can do anything I throw at it without effort.
Last edited by Gnevsyrom on Apr 10, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
I try shaper and then my zombie die due to the beam and its hard to summon zombie because of high mana cost and i need to off the CWDT on desecrate to make zombie.. any recomend guys?
"
vincentz227 wrote:
I try shaper and then my zombie die due to the beam and its hard to summon zombie because of high mana cost and i need to off the CWDT on desecrate to make zombie.. any recomend guys?

I have some tips on how to do end game bosses on this build in the guide.
For the shaper beam, use a high level convocation to be able to get them out of it.
"
"
vincentz227 wrote:

I have some tips on how to do end game bosses on this build in the guide.
For the shaper beam, use a high level convocation to be able to get them out of it.

that scenario is zombie not dead... how if zombie dead?? how to summon? not enough mana.. and must off the CWDT such a busy work at shaper realm..
Wow thx cloney for put the guide for grand boss, change haste for vitality is really good idea, they never die, just need spam high level desecrete and dodge atack from bosses whit shield charge.
I craft a shield from shaper whit -15% reduced mana reservation then whit vitality left 400 mana for raize zombies and desecrate
hey man! ty for your build, i love all summon-builds *-*

how about new aspect?

my gear / dnt have 6L geofri and play like this

Spoiler

- 1200 str
- 7400 hp (can more, but lose 1 raise spectre (6nodes)
- 3k es / wuth buff - 4,5k
- jews look in three

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Apr 11, 2018, 6:38:48 AM
Man do you recomend over extend str?

I can replace items whit str for more life, or another good buf.
I am thining put a death door bonus 200% energy shield and armour and Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding, and it gives 25% movement speed, and can give up to +40 str,and it give 50 more maximun energy shield than alberon i think its really good, if i quit alberon i reach 1200 str.

Another option is an bubonic trail whit 2 socks, or 1 if you dont want expend a lot, and put jewel whit minion damage, maximun life or enegry shield, or element resist i dont know.

Two option are really expensive xD death door cost 2+ ex.

Bubonic cost 1 or 2 ex whit 2 sock, obviuosly if you put 2 abyss jewel we have just 1 sock, then drop CWDT and active spirit offering manualy, or put spirit in gloves and put desecrate in bots and active it manually if you do that you can use high level desecrate, and put stone golem in the other sock, or put CWDT whit spirit offering and drop stone golem, or drop blood magic and put stone golem in helmet, i dont know a lot of posibilitys xD

What do you recomend get just 1200 or reach more? Whit 1350 str i have 700 energy shield more that 1200 for geofris buff

Sorry i ask you first its a lot of currency to expend to test, then i try to see who is pro and con for this and then i will test that

Last edited by Matielota on Apr 11, 2018, 2:54:30 PM
"
DEM0ON wrote:

how about new aspect?

That's an interesting setup, the chest even gives more life than Geofri's because of the dex scaling of the Shaper's Touch.
You offset some of the lost ES by running a Discipline.
Avian buff to make up for the Haste, dont know how it feels to lose the attack speed for shield charge and the consistent movement speed though.
If you would make use of EE then your setup would probably do a bit more damage than mine, but you have less ES and no Zealot's Oath. That's quite some survivability you give up there.
You also play HC and dont even use Fortify on your shield charge, what's up with that?

It's a cool setup you have, but you end up with less survivability and just a bit more damage with gear that is a lot more expensive.
Are you able to record a vid? I would like to see how the avian buff looks while mapping.

"
Matielota wrote:
Man do you recomend over extend str?

Strength is a really good stat for this build.
So if you want to give up Alberon's for Death's Door you lose about 500 eHP for 5% extra MS and bleed immunity. I personally dont think that's worth.
Bubonic Trail is a really bad idea, it removes corpses you need for your Spirit Offering.
The best thing you can do with the high amount of strength you have, is to use the second Violent Dead jewel and give up one Efficient Training.
Or give up one or two Brawn jewels to use any other jewel of your choice.
"
DEM0ON wrote:

how about new aspect?

Spoiler

- 1200 str
- 7400 hp (can more, but lose 1 raise spectre (6nodes)
- 3k es / wuth buff - 4,5k
- jews look in three

I think saqawal is good to remplace for astramentis, and then you can put a bisco collar, yeah you lost some survivality but can do tier 12 or 13 max whit bisco whitout problem, its good for farm i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info