[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Crimmson wrote:

Thank for your answer. I thought about Tempest Shield too, but 3% more Block Chance seem just a little better than the 0,4 seconds immortal call to me.

Another idea if that works would be:

CWDT1+Convocation+Desecrate+Spell Echo

CWDT2+Spirit Offering+Enfeeble

Unfortunately Spell Echo doesn't support Trigger spells, which CWDT is. So Spell Echo won't work for your setup.

For more bodies you could throw in Unearth, but the corpses are delayed I think, as the projectiles need to "land" first. Another approach would be the Desecrate enchantment with 3 additional corpses, which I got instead of the Stone golem one and just roll with it.

You could also use Shock Nova for Elemental Equilibrium, but this won't be necessary in most cases.

I chose to use a Lvl 20 Desecrate additionally to the one in the CWDT setup so I can summon Zombies in case one dies in boss encounters. Also added Culling Strike for my AG/Stone Golem (not sure which one is the best option though).
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Mar 26, 2018, 2:21:53 AM
Should i level my desecrate? Or i will use the level 20 spectres??
"
hozakillerr wrote:
Should i level my desecrate? Or i will use the level 20 spectres??

You NEED to have a level 20 desecrate gem for any spectre past level 81. Level 19 for 77 and below, level 18 for 73 and below.

I spent a day trying to figure out why my desecrate raised specters were complete garbage vs ones I raised that came with a map. It was purely because I was using the low level desecrate in my cwdt setup.
Last edited by icelockon on Mar 26, 2018, 6:40:20 PM
delete nevermind
Last edited by Bmean on Mar 26, 2018, 7:11:30 PM
Hit maps yesterday, got all of the gear on. Build feels amazingly smooth. T15 corrupted at level 79 with 0 problems. One thing I'm considering though, is if it would be worth it to chase one extra jewel socket for a minion taunt abyssal jewel. Has anyone messed around with one on this build? There are few enough total hits, I'm afraid it won't proc consistently. Just working on 6-linking a Geoffri's, and keeping my eyes open for a shield with resists.

Current gear (sparing the uniques, since they're all the same):

Hey, i've followed your build this league and its been good for me so far. Still need to cap resists (cold..),but i can now kill shaper without big issues.

Now that I've got my 15th frag and am close to spawning Uber Elder, I wanted to ask if you have you tried him yet? You think this build will hold up for it, or would you change gear/skills for this fight?

cheers

I've choosen the brawns as such, that i get ignite and frozen immunity, which i like for mapping, so i only have to look out for bleed. (Minion life (chest) and minion speed (helmet) are switched for shaper.)
"
ziffy wrote:
One thing I'm considering though, is if it would be worth it to chase one extra jewel socket for a minion taunt abyssal jewel. Has anyone messed around with one on this build? There are few enough total hits, I'm afraid it won't proc consistently.

Zombies dont even attack 2 times per second, that's maybe 10 attacks per second with all zombies. Max roll is 8% to taunt on hit, so it looks like it would work against bosses. But honestly, why? You can tank facetank almost anything anyway.

"
HelsonicSteam wrote:
Now that I've got my 15th frag and am close to spawning Uber Elder, I wanted to ask if you have you tried him yet? You think this build will hold up for it, or would you change gear/skills for this fight?

I havent tried uber elder yet, im kinda busy right now working on my new build.
The problem i see for this fight is the survivability of the zombies. The degens are pretty dangerous for them.
Minion Life is probably the best gem for that.
If you change to the new setup with Carnage Chieftains you can get a Shaper shield with mana reservation, so you are able to resummon them in those fights. That's probably the best way to go.
The spectres had no problem surviving against red elder, but i dont know how they do against uber elder though.
I've been wanting to try this build in a SSF setting, do you think its possible?
For SSF I'd probably start out with a generic sunder-based build or something else that doesn't require specific uniques to function. You can transition into this one if you manage to get the right drops.
If move stone golem to unset ring, you can use two CWDT with Immortal Call and Enfeeble. It is more difficult to collect resistances, but in aggregate raises the survival rate. As an example, my witch in the profile. Sorry for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info