[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Kaysick wrote:
I've been wanting to try this build in a SSF setting, do you think its possible?

No, i tried to do that in Abyss. I was lucky enough to get a Baron drop, but good luck getting an Astramentis and three Efficient Training. The gloves are farmable and other uniques are relativley common though.

yay i got good enchant. ty for build ^^
Shaper dead on 72lvl.
Nice. I'm curious if this build can kill Uber Elder with all the degen. For Minotaur I have to resummon them, also for Phoenix (lazy approach w/o selfcast Convocation), so I'm unsure if they are viable for that.

/edit: I have an idea. What do you guys think about Cloak of Tawm'r Isley? The additional leech should help them to survive these hard encounters, shouldn't it?

/edit2: or replace minion speed with a life leech gem instead + wear Kaom's for mobility, which means sacrifice 1 of your minions for mobility.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Apr 3, 2018, 6:04:26 AM
What items shoud i use on low lv ?
Just want to say I've been using this build and really enjoy it. So easy to play once you get your shield charge and CWDT gems. Only done up to T13 maps, but aside from the ones where monsters reflect PHYS damage everything else has been smooth sailing. I'm using only 5L because I can't afford 6L at this point. But the other gear is pretty cheap! Just got to look on AH for some deals on the rares.

Cheers
When zombies attack first they nerf thier cold damage from Hatred? So you need to be first with the lightning shield charge at all times correct?
During boss fights does one need to refresh the EE periodically?

Thankyou.
Last edited by Reemzmeister on Apr 1, 2018, 2:54:06 AM
"
Reemzmeister wrote:
When zombies attack first they nerf thier cold damage from Hatred? So you need to be first with the lightning shield charge at all times correct?

Thankyou.

Minions dont apply EE, that's why it is so good for minion builds in general.
And yes, you need to refresh it whenever it runs out if you want to maintain your max damage.
Thanks for this well written build.

I decided to try this variant of a necromancer since my first two builds this league failed due to the lag of damage in the hard encounters.
It is surprisingly tanky and the zombies are destroying everything so far without ever dying.
Shaper and Uber Atziri with this build felt so easy as never before. Some Shaper Guardians could be a bit sketchy depending on the map mods. Still didnt manage to spawn Uber Elder but i'm looking forward to fight him.

I did some minor changes in my gear and passive tree compared to the guide for personal preferences. Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

"
"
Reemzmeister wrote:

Thankyou.

Minions dont apply EE, that's why it is so good for minion builds in general.
And yes, you need to refresh it whenever it runs out if you want to maintain your max damage.

thankyou for your insight. indeed i need to get that ee out there. i knocked it off my build as i needed to get above the 10k hit list ;) need to survive 10 k hits hehe . but ill add ee soon enough again. i have been using ball lighthin to nuke mobs and attacking. just so slow . need to find something beside shield charge just to add some zing but there is not much . looks like ill have to grabe a lighting damage item like our op has suggested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info