[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
muera wrote:
@Clooney, there must be new better options for Animated Guardian with all these new mods, right? Maybe some modes for our shield also?

Are they all known already? Is there list somewhere?
But I doubt they gonna be better, the current items do their job already.

"
mjaaay wrote:

You are right, I should add to use quality on the convocation, didnt think about that when they buffed that gem.

"
carlorb wrote:
What's your take on the new Queen's Hunger?

i was thinking it could remove the the Offering CWDT layer, as well as freeing Mistress of Sacrifice to something like Puppet Master (or two minor minion dmg/life nodes) just to squeeze out whatever damage you can squeeze out from the tree.

anyway, wanted to add that i'm a huge fan of the build. was my first POE character, and my starters for Incursion and Delve.

Cant compete with Geofri's from what i can tell so far.
Geofri's gives 3000 ES, all ele resists and ZO.
If there was another ascendancy node good enough to give up "Mistress of Sacrifice", then maybe. But the other three notable nodes are not worth enough for this build.
What about Vivinsect rings? Should they be used instead of rare rings to gain strength thus allowing to use other items in other slots?
"
rus9384 wrote:
What about Vivinsect rings? Should they be used instead of rare rings to gain strength thus allowing to use other items in other slots?

Hey, does the Vivinsect Unset Ring "10% increased mana reservation" mean your socketed aura gem uses MORE than 50%, meaning it uses 60%?

I googled but I'm so confused over this wording. It ought to mean increased, which really means 60%, which wouldn't work in this build right?
Last edited by mjaaay on Dec 11, 2018, 5:12:30 AM
Where do the Endurance charges come from? I might be blind but i cant seem to find them xD
Good alternative for Shaper's Touch until there are some on the market in Betrayal HC? I'm currently using Meginord's Vise but I'll still be 1200 strength even without it equipped.

And have you considered using two jewels with the -1% mana reserved corrupted implicit as an alternative to Enlighten/-mana reserved on shield? You can just buy a bunch of cheap Violent Deads and corrupt until you get it.
Last edited by phirefor on Dec 11, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
rus9384 wrote:

Hey, does the Vivinsect Unset Ring "10% increased mana reservation" mean your socketed aura gem uses MORE than 50%, meaning it uses 60%?

I googled but I'm so confused over this wording. It ought to mean increased, which really means 60%, which wouldn't work in this build right?

That ring doesnt work for this build anyway because it has basically nothing we want and we lose everything a rare ring offers.

"
Feltyr wrote:
Where do the Endurance charges come from? I might be blind but i cant seem to find them xD

Where do you see them? This build doesnt use any.

"
phirefor wrote:
Good alternative for Shaper's Touch until there are some on the market in Betrayal HC? I'm currently using Meginord's Vise but I'll still be 1200 strength even without it equipped.

And have you considered using two jewels with the -1% mana reserved corrupted implicit as an alternative to Enlighten/-mana reserved on shield? You can just buy a bunch of cheap Violent Deads and corrupt until you get it.

Meginord's are probably the best gloves because of the life regen.
I would say Grip of the Council, but they may be even harder to get at the moment.

You are right, 2% is already enough to be able to shield charge. This would open a gem slot for something like Flame Dash.
I dont know how rare that corruption is, but it's probably worth doing for min/maxing. I can add that to the guide.
is anyone playing this in hc and if soo how does it do vs the immortal guys all my rips have been to them
"
healzr wrote:
is anyone playing this in hc and if soo how does it do vs the immortal guys all my rips have been to them

Just dash around keeping fortify up while you let your zombies take care of the syndicates. You have enough single-target to one-shot all syndicate people once you get zombies online after the zombie ascendancy, but watch out for It That Fled's (!!) and Tora's chaos damage. Treat this league like incursion and get chaos resist wherever you can.

Here is my HC Betrayal character of this build. Only ~1.1k ES atm, just waiting for more Shaper's Touch to enter the market.
ty for the tips im new to hc this season and its quite hard
"
I dont know how rare that corruption is, but it's probably worth doing for min/maxing. I can add that to the guide.

Poedb says the chance is 2.5% to get "1% reduced Mana Reserved" on a jewel. If my calculations are correct, your chances are as follows:

1 jewel corrupted: 2.5% chance
10 jewels: 22% chance
20: 40%
30: 53%
40: 64%
50: 72%
60: 78%
70: 83%
80: 87%
90: 90%
100 jewels: 92% chance to get desired corruption.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info