[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I'm curious as to why we have two of the same spectres, does it really ensure the buff is kept up 24/7?
any path of building link for this ?
"
mjaaay wrote:
I'm curious as to why we have two of the same spectres, does it really ensure the buff is kept up 24/7?

This has been discussed elsewhere in this thread and I believe the answer was: On maps you need the two frenzy to maintain as many charges as you can but on boss you can very well replace one with a power charge one for more dps.
"
any why do u only run this frenzy charges spectres ? there is one for power charges too, does only 1 of them cant keep up the 3 charges or why ?

"
mjaaay wrote:

The frenzy apes are rather lazy compared to the power apes. Two frenzy apes to get a higher frenzy charge uptime, because frenzy charges are way more powerful for the zombies than power charges.
There is also a higher chance to get frenzy charges yourself with two of them while you shield charge through the map, which increases your shield charge speed.

I personally dont feel like this build needs more damage using power charges, that's why i use and recommend 2 frenzy apes.
Higher crit chance with the cold damage from Hatred also means the Zombies have higher chance at shattering enemies and removing their corpses, which you DONT want for this build, because corpses basically "heal" you through Spirit Offering.

"
Rognok9000 wrote:
any path of building link for this ?

It's in the Passive Tree section, or here: https://pastebin.com/emNf0BpT
lets start with this nice build :)
Quick question

On the PoB as the defensives you have

Spirit Offering, Summon Stone Golem and CWDT

And

Enfeeble, Convocation & Desecrate on the CWDT

However the guide here doesn't mention stone golem and uses different skills in the other (e.g. immortal coil)

Are both viable?
duplicate cuz I'm a moron
Last edited by Ianuvan on Dec 9, 2018, 5:20:58 AM
"
Ianuvan wrote:
Quick question

On the PoB as the defensives you have

Spirit Offering, Summon Stone Golem and CWDT

And

Enfeeble, Convocation & Desecrate on the CWDT

However the guide here doesn't mention stone golem and uses different skills in the other (e.g. immortal coil)

Are both viable?

You are right, the PoB link still has Enfeeble. I recommend to use Immortal Call.
Gonna change it in the PoB link.

Stone Golem doesnt have to be linked, it's just in the shield with Spirit Offering and CWDT because that's the only slot left open for it.
Thanks for reply and thanks for great guide
Can I start the league with this build? Is it ok to do so? I'm still learning the game aswell
Last edited by zeki88 on Dec 9, 2018, 6:56:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info