[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Started with this build, made quick work of acts 1-10. used SRS in a +1 3l wand and zombies in a 4l baron helm. around lvl 40-50 when zombie stop dying and u got specteres and some labs done its very strong.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
First Great build !

Second how to link and color the boots like in your build ? its inpossible to hit g-r and g-b ^^
A Tip would be nice :)
Would this build be ok for HC?
"
Deghul wrote:
First Great build !

Second how to link and color the boots like in your build ? its inpossible to hit g-r and g-b ^^
A Tip would be nice :)

Getting the right colors shouldnt be that hard, it's a red/blue base item with rather low requirements.
If you have trouble with the links, Enlighten can be linked to either Haste or Hatred+Generosity.

"
m0ffd0g wrote:
Would this build be ok for HC?

Im not a HC player, but someone played this build to 100 on HC.
So as long as you dont go too crazy on the map mods, you should be fine.
Hey Clooney am i missing something Spirit Offering says that it grants energy shield to minions and doesnt say anything about the player so how are you getting energy shield regen from it?

EDIT: I'm really special i worked it out
Last edited by Lysdexic94 on Dec 10, 2018, 4:14:46 AM
@Clooney, there must be new better options for Animated Guardian with all these new mods, right? Maybe some modes for our shield also?
Im playing HC, lvl 76 currently and the build is great. Just one question, would Taste of Hate work here or nope? Thanks
"
faududu wrote:
Im playing HC, lvl 76 currently and the build is great. Just one question, would Taste of Hate work here or nope? Thanks

It would not give damage to zombies but its a great defensive flask!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
This build is INSANE. I've almost gotten a full set of best in slot rolls because everything in a fresh league is super cheap. 120% shaper energy gloves, 100% mont, 75% energy/18%ele on geofri's (only managed to 5-link it, 18% alberon's, but it's fine since empower is still leveling in offhand)

check out my character in my profile, i purchased an almost brand new set of level 1 gems at 17-20% quality just now and almost got a 20% zombie to level 20 on offhand to vaal it

i suggest to use flame dash for leveling because there are way too many cliffs and cages during leveling/atlas mapping

i also suggest to use Purity of Elements + Hatred, because on league start it is impossible to find a level 2 Enlightenment (you need enlightenment to use haste+hatred (50%+50%), but Purity of Ele is only 35% mana reserved). It's also nice to forget about ele resistances with a purity of ele too, until you get Enlightenment lvl 2 that is, then you can start worrying about haste+hatred

i'd also suggest to use Item Rarity to replace Minion Speed, + get a kingmaker asap on your animate guardian. I "feel" it's gotten me quite a few extra maps and i've gotten 1 exalt so far in delve (not sure if i can credit that exalt drop to Kingmaker/item rarity, because i think it dropped out of a jar in delving)

lastly, i realized convication +quality decreases the cooldown, which was why clooney had his level 1 convo to +20qual. i use convocation a lot too manually so a +quality helped a lot, but i traded it out for flame dash (ill remove flame dash when i finish mapping the atlas and start sustaining)

oh and i rushed to act4 with only Explosive traps and zombies to tank, in 2.5 hours. i had a couple of practice runs before, and i didn't bother for srs at all, pooled everything into zombies + explosive traps, and i just caught up with my levels in aquducts and once you manage to get your CwDT setups with cheap geofri's+shaper's touch+alber+mont, you become nearly unkillable (they cost like 1c each for bad rolls, but it's fine because i replaced them fairly quickly, and the strength jewels were 1-2 fusings each @top rolls in league start)

nothing can kill me now with phase flask+3000armor flask+consecrated + shieldcharge. i had 3 syndicate assasins + red beastiary mob on me, and my healthy barely ticked at all. altho, some +90% ele nukes kills me in yellow rolled mod maps if i'm uncareful.

also basic tips: i was level 7x and still couldn't find all my trials to mistress which i needed badly due to spirit offering, and i found out that you could tip people in /global 820 where people sell/share their trial portals. i didn't need mistress too much because this build by definition is stupidly tanky once you get 1000 strength with the gloves + geofri's, but i figured it's a good tip to get your last lab done.
Last edited by mjaaay on Dec 10, 2018, 9:36:23 PM
What's your take on the new Queen's Hunger?

i was thinking it could remove the the Offering CWDT layer, as well as freeing Mistress of Sacrifice to something like Puppet Master (or two minor minion dmg/life nodes) just to squeeze out whatever damage you can squeeze out from the tree.

anyway, wanted to add that i'm a huge fan of the build. was my first POE character, and my starters for Incursion and Delve.
Last edited by carlorb on Dec 10, 2018, 9:32:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info