Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.0.2 Patch Notes

Read the notes, was hyped for persistent spectres.

How are we supposed to run shaper/uber with lvl 70 spectres?

Getting them is going to take a bunch of maps to get the right spawn table, but that's alright with persistent spectres.
However losing them is going to go very quick if they're underleveld like this.

EDIT:
I misread the level requirement for maximum level. Problem solved
Last edited by Cemmo on Oct 12, 2017, 11:54:47 AM
Thank you!!!!! At last for how many years I've been praying for persistent and saved spectres from disconnections, it finally happened.

I'll take this any-day other than re-summoning from low level map to high level maps every time I get disconnected or your server crashes.

I kinda expected the changes and now as speculated from my 3.0.1 patch note post, I might actually buy the kitava pack
"
zxundlegend wrote:
Thank you!!!!! At last for how many years I've been praying for persistent and saved spectres from disconnections, it finally happened.

I'll take this any-day other than re-summoning from low level map to high level maps every time I get disconnected or your server crashes.

I kinda expected the changes and now as speculated from my 3.0.1 patch note post, I might actually buy the kitava pack

dont wait till they unfix the desecrate "fix" they deserve no more money
"
Desecrate can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in. In areas where no monsters have spawned, a specific desecrate table is used. This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres.

You improve Summoner play by making Spectres finally save when logging out or getting DC'd....

And the nerf the living crap out of the ability to even play them in first place with this?

Where are summoners supposed to find decently high level summons? Dump 1000's of currency into maybe getting a magical map mod that spawns a specific type (if it's even possible to have a map mod for it)
IGN: SoulCinder
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.2 Patch Notes
Your Spectres and Auras are now saved when you log out or are disconnected.

Who the hell matter about Auras when log off?

What matter is that u need to recast all Auras when die, also in PvP.

Not remain when die = Useless
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 12, 2017, 5:55:50 PM
I am a sad, sad panda bear. This is my first time playing PoE and went with skelemage/spectre build and I feel like I just got clubbed to death. Won't need all those extra stash tabs afterall lol.
You give us persistent spectres which is great, but then you destroy our ability to ever find useful high level spectres in the first place. Now instead of having to spend a few minutes finding spectres every time I login, I will have to spend much longer trying to find spectres whenever one of my spectres dies. It's hard to say whether or not we've gained from this trade.
Last edited by AnduinX on Oct 12, 2017, 9:23:58 PM

AS the new way that they change it, Desecrate will be spawn monster that in that map and the spectre you bring in. which basiclly a roll back, that's a good one
Last edited by lrRIGO on Oct 12, 2017, 10:08:48 PM
"
lrRIGO wrote:

AS the new way that they change it, Desecrate will be spawn monster that in that map and the spectre you bring in. which basiclly a roll back, that's a good one

I want this.

All company games do somehting wrong when they start to translate a game.

You can translate the game to all languages, but i think that translate the place names, weapon names, skill names... all of this is an error... Because the community talk in english normally.

You should to keep items names, skills names and npc's names to the original language (english).

It's my opinion. Is very dificult to talk with somebody about an item translated, for example...

ENG: Cloak of Flame
Spanish: Capa de Llamas

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Flame

"What do you think about Capas de Llamas"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info