3.0.2 Patch Notes

German doesn't work. Changed in UI to german, restartgame and UI is switched back to english.

LANGUAGE-UPDATE: IT WORKS, BUT ONLY IN 32 BIT

I think you schould write in your patchnotes that change of language only works in 32 Bit version
Last edited by Barny003 on Oct 12, 2017, 4:26:05 AM
"
Barny003 wrote:
German doesn't work. Changed in UI to german, restartgame and UI is switched back to english.

I think you schould write in your patchnotes that change of language only works in 32 Bit version

German Language works perfect with 64 bit...
Last edited by m1nx on Oct 12, 2017, 4:33:19 AM
"
m1nx wrote:
"
Barny003 wrote:

German Language works perfect with 64 bit...

Not for me. When changing, it switched back to english. Same at french and spanish. In 32Bit it works fine
awsome guys... keep it comming ;)
This "Aura_not_recasting_every_time" is a big DEAL! And a big improvement! THX!
My InGameName: Aui
why don't GGG just make spectres the gem level? Why do GGG just wanna break so many builds? I'm done with this season. Spectre summoner is over. All my gears is bought for nothing. I want a refund.
for the xbox one ?
great work GGGs
Oh my i was so hyped for persistent spectres, but now i read desecrate changes :(
"
Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.

Errrr, that was fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info