3.0.2 Patch Notes

Appreciate the hard work, as always.

Somewhat disappointed at how long we were waiting for some of those bug fixes, though.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
oerst wrote:
hmmmm all of the new Translations are not working for me

For me, the German conversion worked without problems.
A good job at all. Just.. Will GGG introduce italian language too? :(
It works as intended.
"
Sarno wrote:
Appreciate the hard work, as always.

Somewhat disappointed at how long we were waiting for some of those bug fixes, though.

Yes they seem to want to bundle up large patches, rather than smaller patches that can be delivered faster as soon as they are resolved. Think agile development practices that are the rage now.

X
Thank you so much for the french translation! Vraiment apprécié! Crazy how it brings a fresh perspective to in-game descriptions. Definitely will make some kind of full playthrough report when I get the time.
These changes to desecrate would ruin the spectre build experience. People wanted persistent spectres for some more convenience, but now, if spectres ever die, it will be near impossible to summon more if we want it at a high level.
French Translation !!
Alleluia!
THX!
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Last edited by aerao on Oct 12, 2017, 3:13:04 AM

Last edited by g64 on Oct 15, 2017, 7:51:43 PM
hi .....

after new patch, my game crashes 5 times. last time while doing labirinth. beside that for no reason char stop moving... indeed am almost quit playing this game
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on Oct 12, 2017, 4:00:32 AM
hola yo lo pongo en español. el juego se reinicia pero no cambia nada todo sigue en ingles por que pasa eso y eso en que opciones lo tengo en español , espero su respuesta gracias !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info