3.0.2 Patch Notes

I was thinking of making a classic summoner after this patch...haven't played one in ages cause spectres are cancer to get back when they die, or you get DC'd...Then they announced making them persistent and got me all excited, only to ruin it with the additional notes they didn't previously reveal. Spectres should upscale to the instance level, that way we can get our spectres from any zone and jump into mapping!!! Why on earth do they want getting spectres to be like jumping threw hoops...I give up, spectre build going in the trash can...maybe next year aye?!
Major bbug fix GREAT !
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I was thinking of making a classic summoner after this patch...haven't played one in ages cause spectres are cancer to get back when they die, or you get DC'd...Then they announced making them persistent and got me all excited, only to ruin it with the additional notes they didn't previously reveal. Spectres should upscale to the instance level, that way we can get our spectres from any zone and jump into mapping!!! Why on earth do they want getting spectres to be like jumping threw hoops...I give up, spectre build going in the trash can...maybe next year aye?!

Ya, fixing the desecrate "bug" totally ruins any interest I had in a spectre build :( . Maybe next league lol.
Best change to spectre summoners in a long time comes hand in hand with the worst change to spectre summoners in a long time. Was excited to hop back and play mine, definitely not gonna do it now though.
GGG doesn't give free meals. I knew they had to ruin the spectre QoL.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
lmao @ the the Desecrate fix...

Some of these bug 'fixes' raise more questions than answers:

"Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects."

How was Efficacy not working with DoTs before? Was it not working at all?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed various issues with the quest status of Standard characters that were made prior to 3.0.0.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing some Standard characters to not receive a free bandit choice respec.

These took long enough... You'd figure that with any character that had unlocked maps would've just had ALL quests auto-completed, and given everyone the bandit respec free as a matter of precaution. I mean, it's STANDARD, so what's the worst that could've been thrown out of whack?

"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where traps would not be disabled in the Aspirant's Trial if a player entered it prior to getting the 'Labyrinth Traps are disabled in the Aspirant's Trial" darkshrine effect.

If that's the condition believed was responsible, this bug very well may still persist, as I'd encountered it in spite of getting the darkshrine well before reaching the final Aspirant's Trial...

"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed various client crashes.

Some elaboration would've been nice. Does this include the booting clients back to the login after a failed attempt to load up a character?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
French translation ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
I can't change language to spanish, the translation doesn't work.
Thank's GGG !!!

French translation is now online... Now it's time to create new character and read all the content !!!

Thank's again ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info