Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Please fix CWC+Lightning Warp!

Other than that, thank you for languages, it's been long awaited. Be sure you will get some feedback.
"
Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not remove stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.

Thank You !!!

The pvp ladders on the forums are still broken, they haven't worked since essence league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/us-pvp-ratings

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/us-pvp-ratings
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 11, 2017, 8:51:05 PM
"
Desecrate can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in.

LOL, RIP, GG, WP.
So if I play with certain type of spectres and they die, then I am f***ed. It doesn't change anything, I still need to find /keep up the map with them.
Last edited by Semarogin on Oct 11, 2017, 9:01:10 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Changed some of the interactions between certain on-flask-use effects and the unique belt Umbilicus Immortalis for consistency. For example, effects that care about when you use a flask (and not the effect of the flask itself) will apply to you but not your minions.[li]
  • Awwww my Pathfinder zombiemancer weeps!
  • My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
    Last edited by Mokihiki on Oct 11, 2017, 8:53:56 PM
    "
    Doyzord wrote:
    "
    Mishrak wrote:

Rather than troll, it's usually beneficial to actually reply intelligently. Consider this example: accidentally running an ele reflect map without realizing it until it's too late. Yeah you messed up, so go get more specters right? Oh wait, with GGG's new method, you'd have to hope you found another map that had them actually physically spawn at the same level or you're losing performance.

The bottom line is they added one QoL change and took away another and replaced it with a WORSE option.

had to go and get personal, anyway.
    how do you even accidentally run rip mods...

just think of you specters as playing hardcore lol.

It just happens, people make mistakes. Specters die. It's really not the point. The point is that they're making them actually harder to obtain instead of easier. This is no longer a patch that's worth anticipating as a summoner. We can only hope they realize their error and remedy it.
    I feel awful. I leveled and dumped all my currency from this league into a summoner on the hype of persistent spectres. And now after this patch my char is unplayable.

This is the first time I regret supporting GGG. You will not see another cent from me because of this. You don't go bricking builds mid league- and to hype it as a QoL buff just makes it all the more disgusting.
    Thank you so much for this new patch, specially the language support!

I certainly know many people was waiting for Spanish language into the game.
    I was really excited about the announcement, however it's obvious that while we get to keep minions on logout, it actually became harder to get them back if they are lost (die).

I started as SRS and that was nerfed and spectres filled in nicely. I don't think my build is OP or META, however I can assure you will no longer be purchasing any supporter packs until Spectres get a real "quality of life" improvement. I would advise other people to do the same.

You guys have done an amazing job with PoE, and I have enjoyed it for years. This one was the first patch that could have benefited any of my builds, given me the opportunity to run a few maps for 20 minutes on my summoner. I am saddened to read the true details. I say it's a net zero by giving something and taking something else.

Best regards.

"quality of life" they said....lmao

"long awaited: they said...
    Last edited by _BADKARMA_ on Oct 11, 2017, 9:31:42 PM
    "
    teldara wrote:
    "
    nman99 wrote:

Yeah I think you read that wrong, "Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used."

It's the lowest of either the the zone you raised them from (so raising from act6 or act10 would be rip) or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used, either way its the lowest level between the two.

I rushed to type my comment and left out the scaled by skill gem (which is entirely my fault omitting a major part of the patch notes). I didn't intend to mislead anyone. I was just rushing to type my poorly written comment while my oven was screaming at me to turn it off. Currently, the skill gem doesn't have spectre scaling so we won't know the current scaling until it actually releases. I could be reading it completely wrong and it chooses the minimum rather the maximum.

So lets assume we do summon a TV and Wickerman at Act 6 and Act 10. They'll be the level they were raised from. This benefits a level 1 skill gem. However, in the rather non-detailed patch notes says it's also scaled based on Skill Gem Level. Would the max skill gem level be level 70? 80? 100? We don't know.

Lets, assume the worst and it only scales to level 70. You summon a level 45 TV would it be scaled to 70? Or stay at the minimum? The patch notes doesn't say which it would prefer but leaves me thinking it was maximum level of the skill gem. I can be 100% wrong because the wording is iffy. That is a good and bad depending on your situation.

However, we don't know the current skill gem cap and how much level per skill gem assuming it only keeps to the spectre's level based on summon or if it scales to skill gem. If we're going for worst case scenario I would assume we would need to use Empower Support to squeeze as much as we can while we get sent back to the stone ages to map spam for our desired spectres.

Spectres won't scale up with gem levels, only down.
    "
    Mishrak wrote:

It just happens, people make mistakes. Specters die. It's really not the point. The point is that they're making them actually harder to obtain instead of easier. This is no longer a patch that's worth anticipating as a summoner. We can only hope they realize their error and remedy it.

dont know if its that big of a deal, since you can force some monster types with map mods (soloris/lunaris fanatics etc).

sure, vanguards and wicker men etc. are less available, but you will eventually encounter them when your doing maps, and get them (like catching pokemon) so i dont think its that bad.
    Last edited by Doyzord on Oct 11, 2017, 9:00:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info