Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

That's it?

Spoiler
/sarcasm
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
woot!
Please tell me I can use ÄÜÖ for character names now!
Perception is reality.
Wait so does that mean we can no longer add mobs to the Desecrate spawn table by getting them from a lower level area?
That's how I read it, kind of a bad change for specter QOL, but I guess it's probably overshadowed by persistant spectres.
Oh yea... finally they fixed the bleeding flask bug!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Wait so does that mean we can no longer add mobs to the Desecrate spawn table by getting them from a lower level area?

Edit: I'm editing my comment because it was rather misleading, wrong, and rushed. I wasn't 100% sure based on the wording of the patch notes. You can see the original comment of mine by other's quotes. Now that I've re-read it and now I understand what the patch notes meant. I was just too ignorant and hopeful.
Last edited by teldara on Oct 11, 2017, 9:08:23 PM
Any fix for 'All ears' and 'No Stone Unturned'? Those are still impossible to obtain after FoO changes.
Still annoyed that you are doing a 4 month league instead of a 3 month after legacy lasted so long, but at least you're still pumping patches.

I really... really hope the next expansion is amazing enough to warrant another delay, since you know most people stop playing after a month, with some lasting 2 months. Having a league last twice the amount of time that causes a major dropoff is risky.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Oct 11, 2017, 8:26:09 PM
Nice!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info