Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
Alpehans wrote:
This spectre change made my SSF summoner near unplayable. So hard to find good spectres now ( can't just buy maps ).
Spend 1 hour finding the right spectres. Forgot i had summon spectre on hotbar. ONE missclick and boom 2 spectres gone ...GG

So be more careful next time?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
ayyy caramba! por fin en Español :O
Randall Flagg
- Launched downlaod.
- Went to toilet.
- Spent countless time dropping a monumental work of art in the hole-y throne.
- Came back feeling well relieved and intending to play the game.
- Pre-allocation time still to a third.
- Shit. Litterally.

PLEASE GGG. PLEASE.
-Fixed a bug where the Ultimate Chaos Portal and the Pure Light Portal did not have audio.

Is there any way you could un-fix this bug? Or simply add a toggle to mute sound effects from portals/minions/waypoints while in towns and hideout?

Please? These were my favorite portals purely because I could work outside of PoE while listening for trade/whisper sounds.
But the problem is Archwizard one small mistake shouldn't make you want to close the game because you have to spend possibly an hour fixing it.
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
"
uppercue49 wrote:
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
Mine spectres gunna nurfed OMG!!! I cannot desecrate them in my room near to bed with my teddy bear?!
Burn them alll!!!
.....i'll play bubbles and frogs instead PoE ;(((((
XDDDD

You need a barbie.
I hate to be critical, but... I've seen better.

You need a big...but nvm...i hate to be a rude...

it's thanks to people like you that the community of this game has been screwed so hard
fOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL U RELEASE A 1MONTH LEAGUE.
"
TwinPsionic wrote:
But the problem is Archwizard one small mistake shouldn't make you want to close the game because you have to spend possibly an hour fixing it.

You're right, it shouldn't. If it does, that's on the person having that reaction.

People need to own their mistakes.
People need to own their responses.

And it does not take an hour to fix unless you choose to set standards that take an hour to meet.

People need to own their choices.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
GGG fixes one issue while introducing a new issue that's worse than the original. Nothing new here.

I was almost excited about spectres, thinking this patch might breathe some life into Garbinger league, but I knew this was going to happen. Thank god I decided not to level a new character in anticipation of this.
Archwizard, after seeing some stuff you are right and I take back on the hour. I think there should have been a dps tooltip for spectres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info