Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Was so happy about this 3.02 as summoner, and even got myself the spectres MTX. Now I don't want the refund but could you guys kindly change how desecrate work back to 3.01? That's not a bug from my point of view. Thank you guys for all the hard work.

All and all PoE still the greatest game to me. Thank you GGG!
"
Giammafix wrote:
for whoever uses the steam version, each of us can release a negative review on path of exile about bad game balance

oh please.. I pointed out their chaotic and illogical balancing in my 2013 review on steam..
generally dangerous
why translate the names of objects ?? it will not be simple for the trade ...
This desecrate nerf is build destroying, been playing for 3h today and still have to run with lv 66 spectres. Hopefully, I relly on act 10 spectres but some people doesn't have that chance.

Was going to buy a supporter pack and spectre MTX but it looks like ggg doesn't need my money.
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:
Don't know what you compare?
Snapshotting gave you an ingame advantage.
Dececrate just saves you 30 minutes of running different maps for getting the spectres you want which just sux.
There is no advantage as more dmg or more EHP just time saving and less annoying.
Also I never see any thread that dececrate was intented as it worked as a bug, it was just marked as a hidden mechanic which was not official, but not a bug.

From the intel I got from a handful of GGG employees it was confirmed to be a bug, however, no official statement has been made.
If it was a feature I would assume it would have worked on "any" map, but it didn't, only specific ones which had them in the global pool. Which made the desecrate behave like there was XXX minions in the map as you brought them in in the shape of spectres.

Yes but I'm talking about official statements.

"
Not once did I see a post or even a single comment that stated that the Snapshot removal was bad or that they want it back. Ever.

Yep me also not.

Then I suggest you go back and read the threads that surrounded the removal of snapshotting, there was TONS of bitching about it. People thought for sure summoners were dead if they couldn't snapsnot their minions.

Also, no official statement? Try the OP to this thread, "Desecrate can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in. In areas where no monsters have spawned, a specific desecrate table is used. This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres."

I've highlighted the relevant bit for your reading pleasure since you obviously missed it the first time.

Oh and also: I've played summoners since 2012, I've never had an issue with them or spectres, so yes, everyone is being a whiny baby.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Oct 12, 2017, 3:11:55 PM
Nice patch, now make also golems permanent please :)
Idk I think if you do a solaris map you should be able to get solar guards archwizad.
"
TwinPsionic wrote:
Idk I think if you do a solaris map you should be able to get solar guards archwizad.

Then that's a problem with the table and what monsters GGG has assigned there. Sounds like a good suggestion/feedback to me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
How anyone's specters are dying all the time? 25 shapers - once 2 specters died because i fuked up. 84 specters haven't died ONCE in a <15 map.
Just remove vanguards because only these are the problem really.
LoooL how many stupid noobs whos cannot find spectres in maps once and have them almost forever...

Thank You GGG for this patch changes, great improvement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info