Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

for whoever uses the steam version, each of us can release a negative review on path of exile about bad game balance
Nice
it's scandalous that they have destroyed all spectres based build in the mid of a league, they never nerfed a skill until the end of the league.
all those broken dark pact builds, but yes, we destroy spectres gameplay
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 12, 2017, 1:28:31 PM
...and still nothing about the crashes when you use scorching ray.
Srsly?
Since 2.6 and still crashing my client and my mates in group...!

Stopped playing this season when I saw the bug was still there, really sad.
"
GGG wrote:
Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.
Desecrate can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in. In areas where no monsters have spawned, a specific desecrate table is used. This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres.

1 step forward, 2 steps back

honestly, why is this so difficult:

Spectres level is equal to the level of the area they are in.

Would that be so hard? Would that be imbalanced? If you keep forcing players to swallow these bitter pills to maintain your outdated vision, you AND the players lose.
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Last edited by waskely on Oct 12, 2017, 1:35:15 PM
Worst update for spectres EVER!
GGG, do you have backup version?
I will give 50 chaos for it)
"
Semune wrote:
Still annoyed that you are doing a 4 month league instead of a 3 month after legacy lasted so long, but at least you're still pumping patches.

I really... really hope the next expansion is amazing enough to warrant another delay, since you know most people stop playing after a month, with some lasting 2 months. Having a league last twice the amount of time that causes a major dropoff is risky.

some of us like 4 mnth league's , having high work time commitments. also some like myself hate levelling , its tedious and boring after the first 100 chars , 4 month leagues give us time to play the endgame and do some mapping / get challenges
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
still no 3d art?????? HELLO LOL
End it 👌
"
Giammafix wrote:
for whoever uses the steam version, each of us can release a negative review on path of exile about bad game balance

NO. NO. and NO. Review Flodding even for a situation like this is puerly retarded childish and not justified. If one day GGG removes leech and reduces every map to 10 monsters, making it a dark souls clone, fine. Do what you want review-flood them.

It's enough pressure on them now, global chats ingame are exploding, forums, reddit and youtube. Shitstorms everywhere. Don't make the bitchmove guys.

NO REVIEW FLODDING.

"
BAD9eR wrote:
"
Semune wrote:
Still annoyed that you are doing a 4 month league instead of a 3 month after legacy lasted so long, but at least you're still pumping patches.

I really... really hope the next expansion is amazing enough to warrant another delay, since you know most people stop playing after a month, with some lasting 2 months. Having a league last twice the amount of time that causes a major dropoff is risky.

some of us like 4 mnth league's , having high work time commitments. also some like myself hate levelling , its tedious and boring after the first 100 chars , 4 month leagues give us time to play the endgame and do some mapping / get challenges

THIS. I had 200hours overtime during Breach league. 4Months? yes please. You know.. this gives the Devs also more time... which hmm... could be positive for the next league/update... just saying.
Last edited by TroughStruggle on Oct 12, 2017, 2:13:01 PM
"
IVIike wrote:
Nice update guys!

its FAR from a good update, this may be the death of POE , you have annoyed a LOT of players with the stupid spectre changes ..GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info