When are we getting better trading tools?

"
GregoryPOE wrote:
The only real reason is that half of online population is trading "bots". If they make offline trading tools online pop will drop considerably and obviously they can't make it happen.

Correct.
People asking for GGG to implement trade should try playing on XBox for a while.

Seriously, we can't even search for item name, let alone for the stats we want. Just one big dump of all for-sale items of a chosen basetype.

I get that efficient trade isn't great for the game, but that's just pushing it a bit too far in my view.
well after seeing the complete joke they put on the Xbox, i would not get any hopes up. They are terribly ignorant when it comes to trading.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Trading could be better, but as others have stated there is a status quo that the devs and players are unable to look beyond.

Here are some ways that you can have good trading and still maintain game quality.

1. Add another level of end game difficulty past 16, uber, and shaper without increasing item quality.
2. Remove Currency trading, as in you can trade currency for items, but not currency for other currency.
3. Make certain items bound to account.
Still making the same threads I see, with the same content.
"
Miská wrote:

And i will keep on making them as long as i'm stll playing and this issue remains.

Current trading system is a joke. It's like still shitting into a hole in 21st century. I'd much rather have a nice washroom with AC and a flush. Down a pipe it goes, where it stops, NOBODY KNOWS!
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

And i will keep on making them as long as i'm stll playing and this issue remains.

Current trading system is a joke. It's like still shitting into a hole in 21st century. I'd much rather have a nice washroom with AC and a flush. Down a pipe it goes, where it stops, NOBODY KNOWS!

Couldn't agree more.

Vast majority of PoE players do not give any constructive feedback/reasonable points towards the issue; they merely point out how bad trading is while playing on xbox/claim there are more important problems to deal with in the first place/that trade ought to be removed (now I'm not even sure whether these are merely troll responses or serious ones)/easy trade would be catastrophic ([sarcasm] aye, hence we don't have a SSF mode and we're forced to trade [/sarcasm])/ or even better - some of people here like to go ad hominem (yeah, why making another thread, it's of no use, right?).

And please, for f*k's sake, don't come up with "easy trading will make the game dull". I'm not going to write the same damn thing twice in the same thread why it is not true. The game is dull for the elite after a month of a league to begin with. This only makes things worse for casual players who do not grind 10 hours/day, and do not even visit the forum frequently.

It looks like this community tries to distract the attention from most of the problems, since "there is always more important thing to be focused on atm". Hell no.

inb4 another pointless reply.
Currency sellers like [Removed by Support] or others will find a way around any system you will think of (unless you completely block trade like BDO). You will make it more difficult for an average player without fighting anything. On the other hand making trading even easier will make everything in this game pretty worthless. Its easy to complain but hard to come up with a compromise.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Oct 9, 2017, 4:06:59 PM
"
Danielskiv wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Vast majority of PoE players do not give any constructive feedback/reasonable points towards the issue; they merely point out how bad trading is while playing on xbox/claim there are more important problems to deal with in the first place/that trade ought to be removed (now I'm not even sure whether these are merely troll responses or serious ones)/easy trade would be catastrophic ([sarcasm] aye, hence we don't have a SSF mode and we're forced to trade [/sarcasm])/ or even better - some of people here like to go ad hominem (yeah, why making another thread, it's of no use, right?).

And please, for f*k's sake, don't come up with "easy trading will make the game dull". I'm not going to write the same damn thing twice in the same thread why it is not true. The game is dull for the elite after a month of a league to begin with. This only makes things worse for casual players who do not grind 10 hours/day, and do not even visit the forum frequently.

It looks like this community tries to distract the attention from most of the problems, since "there is always more important thing to be focused on atm". Hell no.

inb4 another pointless reply.

And the AH suggestion is reasonable and constructive? It's not, sorry to shatter your dreams. I don't want to an AH in this game and so won't many others. And I am actually not gonna repeat myself why anymore. Tired of talking to people who care about nothing else then their own convenience.
at least a limited auction house for maps and currency. buying maps is the worst and this would eliminate the price fixing shenanigans on currency

also, even with an auction house with gear, prices on highly desired uniques with great rolls and GG rares are NOT going to crash because demand is still high and supply still low, MAYBE they might drop a little. the biggest effect would probably be on mediocre rares and uniques which already usually wont sell, and if you try to buy one people won't respond unless they happen to be in their hideout and not feeling too lazy to click a few buttons
Chill Jams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info