(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
soundpool wrote:
Why not take vaal pact?
Seems like it would complement the ascendancy talents nicely.
Or is there something I'm overlooking?

Vaal Pact is definitely an option, personally I don't like it due to the de-gen you get when using blood rage it becomes uncomfortable to play.

Thank you for the feedback.
As I am too slow to move out of the fire I might try vaal pact and swap out blood rage for something like rallying cry.
Sacrifice a bit of damage to be able to facetank some more.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/B3lizaR/characters

i roughly followed your build and made some adjustments.
i know it isnt perfect, but this is what i could do so far without spending too much.

Could you please check and let me know how to improve?
Also why use hatred and not haste aura? haste gives more dps.

PS: i run out of chromas but goig to get rid if that frenzy from the helmet.
im following almost everything in your guide and i cant reach the number...what im missing?

upload high quality photos
Last edited by Rizombie on Dec 26, 2017, 10:20:40 PM
"
Rizombie wrote:
im following almost everything in your guide and i cant reach the number...what im missing?

upload high quality photos

You're looking at your default attack stats. You need to click on the Sunder icon at the top to see your Sunder stats.
Wouldn't it be worth it for three passive skill points to go to Iron Reflexes since we get no evasion due to Kaom's boots? Path of building shows my physical damage reduction going from 20% to 35%. Unless I just don't understand armor that seems like a huge upgrade.
hi guys im leveling this build and i modfied it a little what do you think of this? im 89 and got a good dps and survivabilty. didn't got my 6 links and have a lot of improvements to do on my stuff.

https://www.poeplanner.com/AAsAAQ0ACxQAAIO5HRXsivDpRsqQhNkB3HfjqW55aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82Ud-vTZlTb6nYEFjcBHVV5dDMUz_Tioj028nmmpbrw2Nh3ZKffzF7g6jiiP2TZKNfbGzG60Mc5VmA4fTfn11_rrAGngNtfI1kti9v9VTu9rBdO0FLS5T02-E70PnOd2i6hLh-OtkUk4yF-Em-BNM_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4KwaPiYTB3Wf5noOOfRJ4hYMGL26cJWNP8gUE17zrtdPEppRRx2XyCB_JB891oZW20qAdngDGebzthIa5Qe3Rlp_5rE8mlNQxwsoCGtIWnJ587tvVhAAAAAAA=

With Kaoms i think iron reflexes is a must have. Then i will test this item to see if the dps gain is worth.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance

i will said if its good.
Anybody can look at my build and let me know what i am doing wrong, keep dying to red maps. tier 14+
"
HardSide wrote:
Anybody can look at my build and let me know what i am doing wrong, keep dying to red maps. tier 14+

Your gear looks fine assuming you're capped res. Might be worth to invest into more life nodes instead of damage like ambidexterity. 2 points takes you to golems blood for 15% life, 3 points for 10% juggernaut. My own spin on the build runs vp and I don't have cleared everything except for uber atziri, including vaal temple. Feel free to take a peak at my guy darkpactyolonerf
Soul Taker ok thanks
Last edited by Rurouni_Akira on Jan 2, 2018, 7:49:26 PM
I would love some advice on what I should prioritize as I progress this build further. Im level 92, Ive run some t15 corrupted deathless and am loving it but I know my gear is far from good. Please let me know what you think and thank you for making this guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info