(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

Why are you using whirling blades instead of leap slam?
Looking to progress this build further but not really sure what else to buy. Any suggestions? A higher DPS main weapon is like 50 ex so I don't have enough for that but is there anything I am using that I could really upgrade, have about 20 ex available.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
"
rhutch1010 wrote:
Looking to progress this build further but not really sure what else to buy. Any suggestions? A higher DPS main weapon is like 50 ex so I don't have enough for that but is there anything I am using that I could really upgrade, have about 20 ex available.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Why are you not using Prismatic Eclipse? It gives some global socket improvements. As we all are aware of that Sunder only uses main hand weapon stats. So it will be pointless taking any random off-hand sword unless it provides some global advantage.
Any of you boys commenting here playing HC?
Well I am getting 27% attack speed from the offhand which isn't as much as prismatic eclipse but I am also gaining physical damage as fire and physical damage as cold. According to the in game damage it way more DPS with the phys and ele damage compared to the prismatic eclipse.
"
rhutch1010 wrote:
Well I am getting 27% attack speed from the offhand which isn't as much as prismatic eclipse but I am also gaining physical damage as fire and physical damage as cold. According to the in game damage it way more DPS with the phys and ele damage compared to the prismatic eclipse.

so basically... you are saying you are able to stack these off-hand stats with main-hand hand sunder skill status. But how is it possible? Did you check with Path of Building calculator cause afaik in-game tooltip shows wrong dps.
"
HiWayKilleR wrote:
"
rhutch1010 wrote:

so basically... you are saying you are able to stack these off-hand stats with main-hand hand sunder skill status. But how is it possible? Did you check with Path of Building calculator cause afaik in-game tooltip shows wrong dps.

Pretty sure I checked with path of building and it was like 30% more dps. Someone else in this thread posted his gear and he had it which is what made me look at it.
is inspired learning is vital for this build? if i dont have it, then i do not have to take revelry right?
Is it okay if I take vaal pact for this?
"
Repiru wrote:
Is it okay if I take vaal pact for this?

I use vaal pact and seem to be doing just fine. Some have said it is unnecessary but I like it. Unless you are in labs, then take it off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info