(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

for the sunder setup, i got 2 abyssal socket tombfist. what gem can i use to replace maim?
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
for the sunder setup, i got 2 abyssal socket tombfist. what gem can i use to replace maim?

Ruthless is probably the best.
How do you get endurance charges?
I have a question, I know it has been mentioned to use Prismatic in your OH if you can't afford a Varunastra. However, in-game it is showing my dps as 89k with a 2nd Soul Taker in my OH and only 59k with a Prismatic in my OH. Is it not showing my dps with the prismatic correctly?
Favorite build to date, just curious how the Bestiary league with the ascendancy changes would affect it. Hope for a speedy update!

Update: Due to it's amazing clear even as I speak in act 2, capturing beasts is a tad of a challenge, recommend running a "single target" gem like double strike to make sure you don't prematurely kill desired captured beast.

Also 20% cull RIP chances of even capturing anything LUL.
Last edited by Gabbangelion on Mar 3, 2018, 4:19:57 AM
3.2 update? Please update :)
I cant understand that you cant get it....

1000 ppl told you Varunastra DOESEN'T effect your REAL DMG it just Pushes your screen stats couse deadly deletant node...
You are JUSt hitting with Soul Taker so GET IT BRO Varunastra is a statfaker...

Take rare sword in off hand...
Stats: Gain % of Physical damage as extra cold damage
Gain % of Phys dmg as extra fire dmg
(cheap version)and/or unique % GLOBAL Attackspeed/ Prismatic Eclips...

Thats not the Only misstake in your guide...

Life Flask with remove bleeding... (boy you are immune to bleeding cuz of Ascendency...)

Your advise: Avoid Phys reflect maps... (You are IMMUNE to phys reflect due to ascendency....)
Update to 3.2 ...

Path of building: https://pastebin.com/3mkNfXWK
Ehi, why did you use the "Vigour" node (+1 to Maximum Endurance Charges)? I don't see anything on the gear generating Endurance Charges
Hi guys i have the exact same tree and weapons? but only got 70kdps? what is gonna be the big game changer when i copied the build fully?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info