(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

"
Why maim over ruthless for sunder? is there a point since we have it on ancestral warchief?

no answer?

Is Inspired Learning Crimson Jewel really that strong?
Last edited by stunqt on Dec 14, 2017, 8:40:47 AM
"
Besides this question, how do you gain mana? having a hard time at lvl 35 without potions

I found for mana, you can spend 2 or three points in mana leech and spirit void. It is right next to some of the life leech points so you can use that until you get the axe. With 3 points I never have to use mana potions, even on single targets.
Last edited by rhutch1010 on Dec 14, 2017, 10:24:48 AM
Why Revelry if soul taker cover the lack of mana needed?
"
Rizombie wrote:
Why Revelry if soul taker cover the lack of mana needed?

Needed because of inspired learning.
Since we cannot use Varunastra in league, anybody try and removing the Deadly Dilettante nodes and added the 5 nodes in the splitting strikes group?

seems it would be better dps.
Is it me or are we missing the point here? Since Varunastra is considered every 1 handed weapon, it also means it is an Axe... so doesn't that mean you put it as the main hand and Soul Taker as the Off-Hand?
"
Artistic wrote:
Is it me or are we missing the point here? Since Varunastra is considered every 1 handed weapon, it also means it is an Axe... so doesn't that mean you put it as the main hand and Soul Taker as the Off-Hand?

It means, the bonus of Axe, Sword etc are stacking up, that's how the damage is being huge here.
Am i missing something here?

I uploaded your slayer from past league into path of building, the lvl 91 slayer from 3.0 guide and sunder only has something like 200 k total dps with flasks. What am I missing?
Varunastra Vaal Blade still drops in the new abyss league?
i cant find it in poe trade:/
Is there something I am missing that Scavea Gladius is giving more dps than the prismatic sword (3 green sockets)? I have both and the gladius has significantly higher dps.

Last edited by rhutch1010 on Dec 19, 2017, 12:46:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info