(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

What you think about this in 3.1?

"
Boltonsquads wrote:

It affects your Sunder damage directly due to Varunastra counting as all 1 handed weapon types.

This is just plain wrong... Your offhand damage means nothing when it comes to Sunder as it ONLY attacks with mainhand. Thats why everyone and their mother uses Prismatic Eclipse in offhand (to get the GLOBAL attack speed).
Omg best builder...ty for take my currency in start.

Not work.I'm tested in white t5 w/o flasks and blood rage > prismatic win.
P/S-WTS Varunastra in Abyss.
Last edited by DaitePofarmit on Dec 11, 2017, 3:39:42 AM
wouldnt a 2hander like atziri disfavor do more damage than dual wield?
what do you think about ichimonji for offhand ?
Is there a way to get Path of Building to use the Prismatic Blade +12% Global Attack speed buff in the calculation?
Ok, i think, guide creator confused real(PoB) dps and tooltip dps. Yes, tooltip will increase from varunastra, but guess what, put there 400 pdps axe and it is gonna be even more due to shitty ingame calculations when stat stick is in.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
I would recommend either prismatic eclipse or top rolled princess for stat stick.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 11, 2017, 8:29:50 PM
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
airanx wrote:
Hi - This is an excellent build and my league starter. Unfortunately the Siege Axe is about 120C. Are there any alternatives? (Other then a random rare) until I obtain currency?? I'm level 80~ right now and have about 20 unspent points because I am unsure if I am gonna allocate into axe's damage or another.

Thanks

Honestly, rare axes will take you to ~t10 maps for just about 1c. Search for 1.5as and 200pdps. http://poe.trade/search/sitarahaumaina

Run only hatred, cap your res and get +life. Should be good to go to farm for soul taker. Prismatic 3x green offhand, I don't think we'll see vanu this league.

Current gear in league, aiming for 6l chest and lions roar/taste of hate next. Fun build, thanks a lot :D

you should swap to herald of ash. 15% phys to fire is more than what Herald of Ice could do. and u need blood rage linked to blood magic if u want to activate it
Why maim over ruthless for sunder? is there a point since we have it on ancestral warchief?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info