(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

Is taking Vaal Pact not good? Only one point away.
how does this ofhand help sunder? doesnt sunder use only main hand?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:

The offhand also takes advantage of axe nodes due to Varunastra counting as all 1 handed weapon types, we are also able to take advantage of nodes such Deadly Dilettante.
"
MersennePrime wrote:
Is taking Vaal Pact not good? Only one point away.

As the build stands you can breeze through Uber Lab with no issues at all. Vaal pact isn't really all that good to be honest however by all means give it a try.
"
HardSide wrote:
Why not use Atziri step? Wouldnt that be better?

Cannot be stunned from Unwavering Stance on the Koams Roots is too good to turn down.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

The offhand also takes advantage of axe nodes due to Varunastra counting as all 1 handed weapon types, we are also able to take advantage of nodes such Deadly Dilettante.

Ok but what is point of this?

- sunder use main hand

- main hand is axe

How does taking node with increase dagger/claw/sword damage node help my axe in main hand?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Ok but what is point of this?

- sunder use main hand

- main hand is axe

How does taking node with increase dagger/claw/sword damage node help my axe in main hand?

It affects your Sunder damage directly due to Varunastra counting as all 1 handed weapon types.
Hello. How do you gain endurance charges with this build? I saw that you put one in passive skill, and saw no enduring cry. Thank you
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

It affects your Sunder damage directly due to Varunastra counting as all 1 handed weapon types.

still dont get it how this work but ok as long it give more deeps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
takgoo wrote:
Hello. How do you gain endurance charges with this build? I saw that you put one in passive skill, and saw no enduring cry. Thank you

4 noteables need to be taken at the bottom so that the jewel Inspiried Learning works, the amount of damage you get from this jewel is incredible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info